for The Other Side of the Coin

11/14/2011 c1 1TheFeyRa
It's the first time I ever read a khr fic which aimed to portray the darker side of the mafia. I must say, the way you portrayed ipin and her future was very realistic and angst-filled (just the way I like it. Muahahaha.) I'm really interested to know which character you'll write next. Maybe lambo or fuuta? Lolz. I look forward to the next installment, whoever it is.
8/3/2011 c1 RealityBitez
Epic, and action-packed. Loved the bit of drama, and omg noooo, Fon! XC In a way..I guess it's better taht she didn't kill that guy what's his name..Lei? Yeah. Jerk -_- anyway, this was just amazing ^^
8/2/2011 c1 4animepie
This is a rather nice portrayal of I-pin's life during the Millefiore war. Trying to live a normal life while knowing that she's far from it and finding it hard to make friends. I like how you made her the disciplinary head prefect. It's so fitting with the way she admired Hibari mixed with her personality.

Ahh...poor Yukkun. I was praying that he didn't really die, that it was all just a lie to rile her up but dang it. Just pile on the darkness, why don't ya?

Your portrayal of Hibari, I don't think it was out of character. He may use roundabout reasoning for his action - stopping I-pin from finishing off Cheng Lei- but I honestly think he cares about her enough to stop her. Maybe that is a little cruel, somehow.

Anyway, I look forward to your next installment. Which character are you going to write and what is going to happen?
8/2/2011 c1 phppsmss
ah, the realities of the mafia. in addition to good writing, what's more can i ask for?