FanFiction.Net
for The Raven

3/4/2020 c2 Amnesia777
PLEASE CONTINUE, this is amazing! I need to know more!
4/11/2015 c2 Raven J. Haile
I was so excited to start this story. I cannot wait to read more. :3
1/17/2014 c2 1QueerKimi
Is it too late to ask for any more chapters? Because I really like this fic, and it'd be great to see how they deal with Shawn's unfinished business and if they run into his old friends and family.
8/22/2013 c2 Rook
Is it too late to ask for more? I loved this! Haven't seen The Crow in years, this was fun. Especially with Shawn in the mix. Never pictured these two together, but you really pulled this off. Really angsty at the end. Would really live to see more! Any chance of bringing them to Santa Barbra?
10/25/2012 c2 kaledragonrider
This is a really interesting story, i love how you cover some serious topics but still throw in some humor, it's really great! I do hope you continue this story cause i'd like 2 know if shawn gets his revenge to. Luvin ur stories, kaledragonrider
4/13/2012 c2 6RTVampireKilljoy
I would love to hear more of the story if you have or will write it :D

I enjoy both these shows greatly and together find it very entertaining.
4/5/2012 c2 AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley
CONTINUE update plz
1/13/2012 c2 17torchil
I really like this and hope you continue this story. It is very well written and I find it very eye catching. Love it! :D
8/15/2011 c2 suicidalbunny44
Ahhhh! I check this story every day to see if there are any new chapters. Please update and "Throw me a frickin' bone here." ;)
8/11/2011 c2 Suicidalbunny44
Duuuuuuuuuuuude, awesome concept. I love Shawn whump stories, but the Crow angle - brilliant. Can't wait to see/read Lassie's, Henry's, Juliet's, and Gus' reactions... Sad at the beginning, but love how you're working the Psych humor into it. Pllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssse update soon.