for Bet you never saw this coming

5/2/2014 c2 9Texmex007
OH Jeez, I love this. I just can't even process how lovely this freaking is. I'm in love hahahahaha
5/2/2014 c1 Texmex007
OH MY GOSH. I just finished Jekyll and I LOVE YOU. I don't even know you, but I LOVE you. Can I just marry you-imaginary marriage? Please? I...I never knew I needed this until now-I looked up Jim and Jekyll because I thought it would be something if Jim met Tom Jackman while Tom was in "Hyde" mode because Jim and Hyde are so freaking similar with their pet names, and 'daddy' references, and childishness. Thank you, oh beautiful one. I'm claiming you as my own. Just. Thank you3
7/21/2013 c2 29kangaleigh
This is a superb idea. I know it has been a while since you updated, BUT GET TO IT! :-) I look forward to reading more chapters of this story.
7/21/2013 c1 kangaleigh
What a great idea to crossover the two shows! And nicely done.
12/29/2012 c2 Guest
I hope you will go further with it. It's very interesting
11/19/2012 c2 Guest
I love it! I think you should write more! Pleeeeeaaaasse?!
8/14/2012 c2 5Fox Boss
Damn! My 2 favorite fav British mini-series mixed together in a manner I never even considered. Brilliant!
7/20/2012 c2 1Paradise221B
Ooh. Oh my God, this is fantastic. I just started watching Jekyll on Netflix and completely fell in love. This crossover has replaced Wholock as my absolute favourite. There are not enough fics out there that combine them, and this is the best one I've read. Absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing.
7/17/2012 c2 11FlyingLovegood123
What an interesting idea! Two Sherlock's . . . what a scary thought!
6/2/2012 c2 6RTVampireKilljoy
Ooo greatly enjoyed reading this new chapter. I enjoyed the original so much I had hoped you would write another. Can't wait to see where this goes. Both shows a wonderful and to see them combined is fun :D
4/4/2012 c1 Obsi
Loved it loved it loved it! You know, Hyde reminded me a lot of Moriarty. Moffat sure does have a way of making his villains charming, sinister, but also hilarious. You should continue this. :3
2/1/2012 c1 RTVampireKilljoy
Brilliant in a unique way. I enjoy it. I would love to read more to it please :D
1/31/2012 c1 21Tall Tails - Feline Jaye
That's... That's actually really brilliant. (Especially if you've seen the Jekyll finale.)

That was really cool. Will you, uh, be writing more? It'd be especially cool to see what John really makes of all this :)
12/30/2011 c1 20Darkfire359
Excellent fic! I just watched all of Jekyll today, and all of Sherlock two days ago, so this crossover was just what I needed.
11/30/2011 c1 11punifa
Geeeeez. Now I desperately want to know how John would react to this. Brilliant idea and very well done.
18 Page 1 2 Next »