for A Soul in Which to Feed

1/15/2017 c1 38DefendTheUndefended
Love it. Itd be kinda cool to have a sequel where the team briefly sees it for a moment and they try to figure it out either with or without Houses knowledge!
2/28/2015 c1 Luise.Mau
So crazy! And so criative!
10/29/2013 c1 16shhIwasn'there
Doesn't make sense. Memory charms are targeted. They don't destroy his medical genius. And how does a dementor help solve the problem anyway?

The idea is fascinating! But maybe you should have thought of a better back up story...
4/29/2013 c1 AceRavenclaw
It totally makes sense!
10/21/2012 c1 1WolfDarkfur
Great one-shot, love the ending. Really creepy.
8/1/2012 c1 Skella-the-third
Has anyone ever considered to make a sequal of this? Becouse that would just be plain and simple awesomeness.
3/26/2012 c1 3Im dead inside
whoa... AWESOME! Your writing is so good! Loved it!

Thanks for posting this!
10/24/2011 c1 39In The Mix
I absolutely love but please for the sake of House have an epilouge where a new minister or a random wizard off the street sees what happens to House and sends a patronus or something. I mean it can even be on House's deathbed when it happens but he needs some happiness at least. So sad. Brilliant but sad.
9/19/2011 c1 8Bsum1
This is a really original idea and its absolutely brilliant. Making Fudge a victim definitely made it more believable, and because Rowling designed dementors as a symbol of depression all of this just kind of works... perfectly. Thank you for writing this!
9/7/2011 c1 HarassingFictionalCharacters
It's all so obvious now!
8/19/2011 c1 12WarwomanWay
wow great chapter poor house tho but it does explian y hes such an ass
8/16/2011 c1 71P.A.W.07
Oooh, dark. Very dark. I like it. A different view on his cold attitude. I'd be that way too if I was never happy.
8/10/2011 c1 13Faux Reves
Stupid Alec! I hate you! Wonderfully written story, and yes, it is quite depressing. Luckily House never falls into a state of depression and gloom, he just becomes a snarky git everyone wants to kill! :) Again, wonderful story!
8/8/2011 c1 Sffgcddrtfcvbhh
Really interesting Idea.
8/4/2011 c1 109Emily92
Ooh, brilliant idea. I find this a totally plausible explanation, but poor House.
16 Page 1 2 Next »