for Gundam Wing: The Missing Links

2/15/2014 c60 Aldwyntor
One word for this story:beautiful! Loved the details and how u stuck to the story even wit adding ur own characters but wat impressed me most was the details of heero,Serena and kit-kats traing when they were little, all the stories I've read have had the characters talk bout it briefly but not in such detail and while it made me sad to read what they went thru I loved how detailed it was to make it believable, thank u for that and I'm looking forward to fatal beauty to come out :-) I can tell just by this alone it'll be just as good so looking forward too it!
1/16/2014 c59 brokenmaelstrom
Happy new year you two.
Thank you for all the writing that you've done so far! I really enjoy how the story stuck quite close to the original and how you tied in Thia and Serena's parts so well. I'm looking forward to reading the continuation!

Happy writing!
8/9/2013 c55 brokenmaelstrom
I haven't reviewed for a few chapters, I apologize.

We've finally gotten into Endless Waltz! Exciting! I'm wondering if Treize will make an appearance during all of the mayhem, or if he'll remain in the background. I'm assuming that Zechs has an inkling to who Thiana really is, however it'll probably be quite a while before it all comes out and she finds out that she and Heero are actually related. I had a little 'aww' moment when Heero had a small glimpse of his past with Kit-kat and Serena. I hope he remembers soon too!

Happy writing you two!
7/26/2013 c54 12karina001
Getting closer to Endless Waltz. I like the alarm in the chair. Fun and games of the destructive variety headed their way in the near future.
5/17/2013 c52 karina001
Well, Treize is Treize once again. All to the good. And someone will have to answer that Kiss question [snicker]
5/11/2013 c52 6dootadoot
At the beginning of this chapter i was doubting the believability of puttibg treize into a medically induced coma awaiting thianas return but it came out beautifully realistic and entertaining. Good job.
5/3/2013 c51 12karina001
Well that should bring HER running. How much will he remember when he wakes should be interesting. Ballet... quite the difference between technique and artistry.
4/27/2013 c50 karina001
Should be interesting to see where these two meet next.
4/26/2013 c50 brokenmaelstrom
To be honest, I'm all for the Quatre/Thiana ship... Yeah, I've pretty much abandoned Thiana/Zechs. I can't wait to see Quatre's reaction to finding out who she really is. I'm sure it would fill in a lot of blanks for him about her person and the vibes he gets from her. Or I suppose, it would be "completing the puzzle", as this arc is aptly named.

Happy writing!
4/24/2013 c49 6dootadoot
Just caught up on all of this. Hang with me for the bad because I am going to get to the good. I find Thiana a tad too unbelievable. I dont really understand the stories that give Heero an older sister that is even more of a perfect soldier than he is. He is hard enough to believe already. However you have given her a great place in the story. I love that she has been interwoven throughout the characters lives and plays an important yet unseen role. I am not a huge fan of her and Treize's relationship. It just feels a little off somehow but it is believable at a stretch. I could also very much see him nicknaming this girl panther. There are many things that get confusing for me since you seem to keep some of the mangas past stories while altering other bits. I am in love with the little snippits of life amoungst the story even if I am not entirely enthralled by the actual story itself. Also, I am not an amazing speller nor am I a grammar nazi but one of my only pet peeves is then and than and one of the authors seems to always get it right and the other seems to always get them backwards. Not a flame on that, just thought that I would point it out. I liked the development of the Thiana X zechs X noin relationship. I like that it had to develope and wasnt just some magical fairy tale for noin. I really like the introduction of quatre and thiana. She has some major issues that he could be a major help in her sorting through if she will only let him in. I hope that she does even if it is only on a friend basis. I wish you girls luck on this long story's journey and i hope to read more of this story soon.
4/23/2013 c49 12karina001
She will get on well with Quatre, intriguing him like that. He would enjoy the challenge and ensure the world grew smaller.
3/25/2013 c48 karina001
Wise words. Seventeen years YOUNG, a great age to be.
3/25/2013 c48 brokenmaelstrom
I enjoy reading about Serene and KitKat together. And it was nice having Serene spend time with Treize, it's about time she finally got a little piece of normalcy from the man that KitKat received when she escaped all those years ago. I'm quite excited for when Thiana Khushrenada to finally make her appearance once again.

Happy Writing you two!
3/9/2013 c47 karina001
He's awake... and yes, there is indeed something wrong. There always is. Loved Heero's little problem, not only with the computer hacking but with his reactions to Relena. The boy needs to get a life!
3/2/2013 c47 brokenmaelstrom
Yayyyy Treize is awake! And Heero is starting to remember her!
I wonder what's going on between Quatre and KitKat...
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »