for Be Careful What You Wish For

11/27/2019 c38 2Selena92
Awesome!

But gods, I hate Torchwood so much. Where the hell was Jack while poor John was getting tortured? And just when will he remember he's the Doctor? How did he become human?

I love the Brig and aunt Lavinia! The support they gave them both and especially the Brigadier not having given up on John really being the Doctor- brilliant!

Can't wait to read the next one!
4/11/2017 c38 Guest
WOW ! Totally unexpected ending ! It really made me smile.
11/9/2015 c38 9Heather Snow
I forgot to review this when I finished it yesterday. This was another exciting installment. I liked the twist that the family was both genuine and not at the same time. I loved the introduction of Jack Harkness at the end.
7/5/2014 c38 3Areus Bookworm
Omg! Harkness in the house! This story was amazing! I was a bit disappointed that Jack didnt show up earlier but the way u introduced him made up for it. Honestly though, this story was an emotional rollercoaster for me and now im on to the next story! Lots of love for this one and high hopes for the next :)
3/14/2014 c38 21Duchess67
*shriek* He gave whatever will make him the Doctor again, to JACK, didn't he? *really curious*

How awful, everything he had to go through and now he's actually damaged. Will he and Sarah be able to have more children? Really?

Harry is still very jealous, isn't he? *sad sigh*
3/14/2014 c20 Duchess67
Ohhhhh, that was convenient! grrrr
3/14/2014 c17 Duchess67
Um, is Torchwood doing this? Because I KNOW this is the Doctor, it's got to be him and these people aren't his family and fiance at all. This is unnerving! The dog can be explained easily, because golden retrievers are people lovers. *chuckle*
3/14/2014 c2 Duchess67
Whoa... Sarah Jane and MY Doctor? (Tom Baker is my favorite) I really can't picture that, but I CAN picture her with the David Tennant version. Why is that, I wonder? LOL

Awwww, a baby! A half Time Lord baby and Torchwood is TOO interested in Sarah Jane and John. Oh dear!

Gotta scoot off to work, but I'll be back to read more later. *vbg*
12/10/2013 c38 margie-me
Fantastic. Looking forward to reading the next part of this story!
12/10/2013 c37 margie-me
What a rotten memory to have to deal with, poor man!
12/10/2013 c36 margie-me
"Sorry I'm late"-sweet understatement!
12/10/2013 c35 margie-me
Goodness, what a cliffie!
12/10/2013 c34 margie-me
Yes! Because something like Dewhurst shouldn't even be running Torchwood! He's gone far beyond what TW's objective was meant to be- he's dangerous, IMHO!
12/10/2013 c31 margie-me
Eww..a saddistic type, plus a narcisist- sure looks very bad for John!
12/10/2013 c30 margie-me
Uh-oh. Even the Brig's old associate, huh?
483 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »