for Flashbacks of War

7/12/2015 c1 9toshiroxmomo122
A couple things. You probably should have warned readers in your summary that there was HitsuKarin in the story(yuck XD I hate that pairing). And maybe it's because of that pairing or because it didn't end happy but the whole thing just doesn't sit well in my stomach. I know you probably meant it that way. It was a nice way of writing though, the way you write, like the style.
6/16/2015 c1 2Bulbreon
Wow I think I love Hitsuhina too much...that was so beautiful I feel like crying. She missed her chance ;-; I knew he loved her. Stupid Aizen. Not really a fan of Karin though.
11/24/2013 c1 CandyCornRanch
In a scale from 1 to 5,I would rate this story 4.6...Its very touching and heartbreaking..I wish there's a sequel for this story..
8/3/2011 c1 20Rivers of Angelic Roses
How could you NOT be proud of this? It made me tear up, and it takes a LOT of words to get me to tear up! I LOVE THIS! This is a one-shot or are you going to write another part to it?
8/3/2011 c1 5ichiruki45
this was one of the saddest storys ive ever read. i cried so much while reading my eyes actually hurt. great job and good luck with your future storys.

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR SOUL!