for Feline Legacy

1/20/2014 c15 M4ge-Of-Light
Your mean! You left me hanging
2/2/2013 c15 Guest
LOVE IT!
2/12/2012 c2 3ChocolatSugar
I'm not going to say that there's no spelling errors but there are. Also don't worry about the whole being not orginal thing, every catwoman and batman story are going to be somwhat alike. Like the story:)
10/22/2011 c15 Makoto
Very cute/funny story ^_^ I enjoyed the romance you used.
8/18/2011 c15 14Last-Babylonian
Um wow...I didn't expect any of that. But I'm going to do something for you that someone was kind enough to do for me. Terry and Bruce are related. A Justice League Unlimited episode reveals that Terry is Bruce Wayne's son. They stole Bruce's DNA in hopes of creating a new Batman and they injected Terry's father with the DNA so any children the McGinnis had would be Bruce's. So since you've made Blane Bruce's granddaughter, you've sorted started an incest relationship. Just thought I would tell you that. But that's why in my story Isis and Bruce aren't related. But other then that it's good so far.
8/9/2011 c6 Last-Babylonian
Fascinating turn of events. You really are doing a wonderful job with this story. I can't wait to read more.
8/9/2011 c5 Last-Babylonian
Great chapter TheSpazChik! I'm loving how you're protraying this new Catwoman. Of course, where there's a new Gotham and a new Batman; why not have a new Catwoman? Great work and I've noticed that your chapters are longer which is really good to see. I can't wait to read more.
8/7/2011 c4 Last-Babylonian
Oh wow! I had to go back to the first chapter! You're definitly taking a different twist and so far it looks really interesting. Way to go girl! I look forward to reading more of this story!
8/4/2011 c3 7ShadowHawk
Well at lest no one complains about my Batman Beyond story being unoriginal with my own Two-Face.
8/4/2011 c3 14Last-Babylonian
So far it's pretty good. And now that I understand the differences between Blanely and Isis(my OC), I'm able to see where you're going with this. But I do have a recommendation for you; I think you should try to write a bit more in your chapters. Things seem to be moving a bit too fast with no explanation of how things led to them. But you don't have to follow my advice if you don't want to. Good luck with your story!
8/4/2011 c3 59TheSpazChik
Well patronus92 I realy dony care what you think. Its obvious ur talking about last-babalonian but I can assure u our characters are different and havr different intentions. And if u say im unorigional because the stories are similar than u have no room to talk since ur xmen character has a mutant power SIMILAR to rouges...:) so yea...
8/3/2011 c1 Patronus92
I'msorry to say someone has already written a story a lot like yours. very disapointing that you can't be original!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service