for A Power in the 'Verse

6/2/2020 c4 3Katescats
Hi I liked your story.
8/12/2018 c2 68RobinLady-in-Waiting
I love the Watchers names you used.
10/16/2014 c2 Guest
bruh...the watchers' names
don't think I wouldn't notice
4/12/2014 c4 3paskinmath
I really like the mashup of these two worlds. I have always really wanted to see his back story, and making it rather like ripper's makes a lot of sense.
Thank you for your work.
12/19/2013 c4 St. Fyrecat
Fun story. I would love to see the further adventures of Slayer River and her watcher -and the rest of the crew too, of course. I hope your muse xecides to return attentoon to this story.
Thanks for sharing!
12/19/2013 c3 St. Fyrecat
I am really enjoying the story so far. The characterizations are great, bjt the cbapters are all so short! L hope you continue the story.
3/9/2013 c4 Netchka
Very good story. Like it a lot. :-)
2/14/2013 c4 Talon5Krrde
The End? Why? lol
10/7/2011 c4 44Brightgemini
"I left. I wanted to see the caves. I found a rock. We got lost. Ate grass. I got a rock." Lol, I love River! This is a great story.
10/1/2011 c4 28Kairan1979
This story requires the sequel!
9/27/2011 c4 18SarahTee
Awesome fic - pity there's not more of it really...I'd love to know what happens next (do the crew find out? How? What are their reactions? I bet Jayne gets properly freaked out, I can just imagine River messing with him lol!) :-D

Sarah x
8/11/2011 c4 dreameralways
And then Book died and then River beat the Reavers in a way no small girl should be physically capable of. Your story actually kind of fits with the Firefly universe nicely without ever altering it. Will you be doing more?
8/11/2011 c3 dreameralways
Still interesting. Look forward to more.
8/9/2011 c3 Old Girl Lost
Strangely I never watched Firefly so I don't feel all that comfortable commenting on it, but this feels very good, would like more please and I am tracking it.
8/8/2011 c2 dreameralways
"Whedonovich" Is this a reference to the creator of the fandoms in which you play? Still an interesting story. I look forward to more.
17 Page 1 2 Next »