for I'm Gonna make a host club!

2/6/2014 c2 3Reishin Amara
ur single chapter made me squeal like a fangirl...and im a boy!(i...think...kinda debatable when someone talks to me long enough.)
1/6/2013 c1 Kitty
WTF JUST HAPPENED.
7/26/2012 c1 crystal.dickinson.56
A HOGWORTS HOST CLUB? i couldnt stop laughing...
6/6/2012 c3 Crystalstorm
petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net#

Another option is to take the lemon or part they'd want off here and post it someplace else with a link to it here only..That way they couldn't complain to much as that parts not on their site. Though I hope the idiots get brains knocked back into them and stop this silly idea. So many good fics will be lost of they go through with this. Ja.
6/6/2012 c3 Jostanos
Xireana Zetsubou, I, Jostanos have a question for you:

Did you adopt or copy "I'm Gonna make a Host Club" from Yukina?

Or did she copy from you?

As a concerned Reader/Reviewer I am asking this for she has the same fanfiction with FOUR Chapters up.

-_- Please do not lie. I have had 20 years worth of lies, abandoned fanfictions and fansites and it sickens me.

Oh? You and Yukina are the same person?

Hmm... Now why do I doubt that. -_- Especially when Yukina does not allow ANONYMOUS REVIEWERS LIKE MYSELF!

Not anymore at least. *sighs*

You may contact me on GAIA. I am Jostanos Crux there.
5/16/2012 c2 12Saissister
Update this please
2/15/2012 c1 thegoldfishassassin
This is epic
2/7/2012 c1 2hatchi cullen-black
please please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON. this is a really good story so far dont stop now.
1/17/2012 c1 2Annabell23
Update soon!
1/12/2012 c1 loretta537
this like it will be a good story
12/11/2011 c1 furanuchan
hey i love this story are u going to finish it?

please do

furanuchan
12/2/2011 c1 fightingstoryaddiction
please write more of this one of a kind story and thank you for adopting this and saving it from being deleted! :)
11/22/2011 c1 MommyIvyBabyCream
Ivy: lovely sotory please make more

Cream: Mwre Pwease