for Astronaut

6/4/2013 c1 Merissa
IM SCREAMING NONONONONONONONONONOONONONOOO
5/14/2012 c1 10snowin' you
Oh God, I‘m crying so hard I cannot breathe. Why, Dean, whyyyy?
8/11/2011 c1 19XCastielXNovakX
*Sob* *Sob* Well, it's been a long time sine i've cryed at a fanfiction but this is so sad, i really felt bad for Cas, with Dean never being there and turning to alcohol :'( You're a great writer :')
8/7/2011 c1 2keiko-uchiha
i loved it! I felt so bad for Dean and Cas. I wanted to cry while i read this. This story was one of the best i've read of Supernatural.
8/6/2011 c1 3SpaceCowboi
oh gosh idk why but i'm always a major sucker for stories like this...maybe cuz i'm such a sap TAT;;; and oh my gosh i literally almost cried. good freakin grief i loved it! keep up the writing, i look forward to reading more from you! 8D
8/6/2011 c1 8MercuryHg0
I'm not an altogether too sentimental kinda girl, but this story made me cry. I could feel both Dean and Cas's heartbreak, and, oh, it makes my own heart ache and wrench. I really adore your fic.
8/6/2011 c1 3ShelbyBelby14
I really enjoyed this, i'm looking forword to your future Supernatural fics!
8/5/2011 c1 110AlreadyPainfullyGone
And now I'm all depressed, but satisfied in that way that good writing leaves you.

This was amazing.

8/5/2011 c1 8kamiluv
I loved every minute of this! It was heartwrenching and intense and hopeless. Ugh, I had to get a tissue. I'm also an avid fan of AlreadyPainfullyGone, and I could definately see that style in this fic. You simply must write more destiel, you've such a talent for it. Thanks for writing!