for oh, the place's we'll go

6/1/2014 c1 Guest
Loved this except that I wish that Rachel and Noah were already together romantically at the end. Rachel should have said that she'd break up with Finn right away. Actually, the best ending would have been Puckleberry married with a family - it felt like the ending was cut too short. Otherwise, this was fantastic!
3/21/2014 c1 Guest
This is such a good start. I hope you continue this. I'd like to see Rachel break up with Finn right away, Puck break up with Lauren right away and have Puckleberry get together sooner rather than later. I'd love to see Noah and Rachel come full-circle in this and get married. Thank you!
1/18/2014 c1 Guest
Loved this-I don't think you should have ended it until Rachel had broken up with Finn and gotten together officially with Noah. I mean after all-why would Rachel want to be with someone who was held back and ate paste everyday as a kid anyway? I think that Puckleberry should have gotten together before they did in this story. However, this was very well-written. Hope you write more Puckleberry!
10/13/2013 c1 27tlyxor1
Very cute
6/6/2013 c1 51lizzybennettdarcy
How beautiful was this? Ahhh if only.
2/24/2013 c1 41mysticblue17
That basement scene is just absolutely heart breaking! Oh puckleberry it won't be easy for you but oh so worth it. And I'm thankful that you summed up season 1&2 so succinctly. It was on point but slanted it fir the ship. Kudos to you!
11/30/2011 c1 FREAKTONIGHT
Aww. This was ridiculously sweet. It broke my heart about a million times.

It's incredibly adorable and I love how you still made it canon.
9/6/2011 c1 18penguin0491
This was really cute :)

I was kinda hoping that Noah would add "because I remember a 4 year old girl who told me we were getting married one day." After telling her that he hoped not lasting forever meant breaking up with Finn that night. It would have made it feel more full circle, but it was still good :)
8/28/2011 c1 3Taurid93
i like this alot. And even though it works as a one shot it would also be really cute if you kept it going. but anyways. great job. :)
8/12/2011 c1 5SlySmilesStutteringHints
Oh goodness, this warmed my heart so much. Please, keep writing, I loved it soo much!
8/9/2011 c1 seacat03
This was so cute!
8/7/2011 c1 3gleek30
Wow, that story was awesome. I loved little noah and rachel. I love their friendship as children. And how she was his lifesaver. I also love how she made him cookies everyday. I also like how u acknowledged their friendship as teens, but it was a taboo topic for everyone. I also love how you kept with the story at mckinley, but modified it a little. Excellent story!
8/6/2011 c1 20SoUsay234
I loved the fact that they bonded over Dr. Seuss stories - it's so cute. Awesome story.
8/6/2011 c1 5polarpi
Oh, this is so sweet...good job! :)
8/6/2011 c1 bella0148
they're SOOO adorable as children. ADORABLE. and the way you wrote it was so freakin cute.
28 Page 1 2 Next »