for Setting the Stage

12/12/2016 c25 Luna10442
AAAGH ANOTHER SINF READER!

AAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAY!
6/1/2016 c62 5annasfanfic
I love your story!
11/24/2015 c16 3Rowknan
Wow, the more I read this fic the more I love it. I would rant on how on how you're blending together the lore in such an unexpected and exciting way but I don't want to provide spoilers.
11/24/2015 c14 Rowknan
Page 666? I kinda laughed at that, well placed stealth joke.
11/24/2015 c13 Rowknan
Well Harry is dead. Dee isn't like Riddle. Whereas Riddle would systematically murder the Potters while relishing the kill Dee would level the house, incinerate the inhabitants, and wonder what he's going to have for dinner.
10/27/2015 c1 Rowknan
Fantastic though personally I think Dumbledore would have a gold aura, his personality and short comings are far more similar to Josh's than Sophie's.
6/19/2015 c49 Guest
I'm pretty sure that Perenelle's aura is white, not multicolored.
6/5/2015 c20 Linh
I don't think that is true to the book. In the book, the Silver has a much more powerful aura than the Gold.
4/10/2014 c31 CauldronSky
I was pretty sure that JK Rowling stated somewhere in her books that for wand loyalty it had to be won with the intent to kill or seriously injure, otherwise wands would be switching loyalty all the time in classes as students learned to dual, as well as every meeting with the DA in the 5th book.
1/26/2014 c16 Guest
Wha the
1/26/2014 c1 Guest
Finally one
7/31/2013 c62 4Ronin Warriors Fanatic
Don't forget, if this is the last chapter, you have to mark this story as complete
7/30/2013 c61 Ronin Warriors Fanatic
Its been a great read
7/28/2013 c60 Ronin Warriors Fanatic
Sniviling cowards respond to fear faster than friendship, he would've sold them out faster than the flash could run around a small city
7/26/2013 c58 Ronin Warriors Fanatic
Interesting, and out of curiosity, have you checked put any of my stories?
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »