for Forget Me Nots

10/8/2014 c9 Guest
I love it please wright more
9/1/2014 c9 lunalovegood264
I really like this story so far. I got kind of confused with all the flashbacks but I think this is a great story.
5/18/2014 c9 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE OR I WILL GO FUCKIN MAD!
1/17/2013 c9 2Taybug98
this is a very interesting twist to harry potter (: you should really continue with this story (:
7/11/2012 c3 TwilightSucks
Okay while i agree that Hufflepuff is a good house, you're complaint on Tori has no point what so ever. no way in hell is she a slut. i mean Jade is a bitch 90% of the time, but no one give a damn if she's mean, they just say oh god Jade's being mean that hilarious, but if Tori does anything she becomes a demon monster from hell seriously it's stupid she's not a slut, she was getting even with Jade when she kissed Beck, i would have done the same given the opportunity if someone poured Coffee on my head (which people conveniently forget about), and when it comes to Cat it was a slip up i mean come on your sitting with someone you use to have feelings for, with out doubt you would kiss them and she regretted it immediately after so BAM! :). and if you bring up Carly then i don't even think i need to dignify it with a response it would just be to easy. just because she's not perfect, so if you put her as a slut i think Cat would be as well (Beach episode), but she's not, she just clueless.

anyway you are actually a good write i just thought you're shot on Tori was Stupid as F***, and i stand by my twilight comment it does suck i am sorry, but i read the first book and watched eclipse and i hated both, i think Edward is just a shit character and Bella is just plain stupid.

G'day (I'm not Australian :))
6/17/2012 c8 8meg189
Yay! An update! :)
6/3/2012 c7 moonlight fire xx
great chapter, im realing enjoying it, well done, update soon plz
5/20/2012 c7 Random Persons Anonymous
WRITE MORE OR I WILL KILL MYSELF
1/8/2012 c7 9Rosalie Carlisle Cullen
i love the whole Draco and Jade thing both Mean and ment 4 eachother! KEEP GOING!
11/29/2011 c6 Brenda Robinson
Oh God, I love this story so much! please write more of it:) please? I really love how there isn't alot of Tori in it, because I honestly don't like her :( I love this story sooo much! very well written and if I didn't know any better I would assume it was a secret Harry potter book :3

Please write more!
11/26/2011 c6 JADE AND DRACO
Please update soon and btw I really like the Draco and jade romance! bb
10/8/2011 c3 2James888
This is pretty good. I like how Jade is Snape daughter.

Nice touch :) Also how Draco is her best friend.

They do go together as friends. You even have her still

going out with Beck. It looks like Snape is nicer here and

i was wondering if Harry mother is still living and if so what changed. Thanks in adavence :)
9/25/2011 c6 BEN AFFLAC
Y ARNT U UPDATING SOOON! I HATE UR GUTS! GO F U C K URR DOG, U B I T C H!
9/23/2011 c6 9Rosalie Carlisle Cullen