for The Wizarding Detective

9/15 c30 danderesama17
I don't know if someone will ever read this, but I loved it. The story, the plot, the writing, I liked all of it. It's a shame that it isn't finished being so close to the final battle. But still, I can't feel angry about it.

Thank you for the good story, I really enjoyed it.
️️️
9/14 c30 jmantsch0702
To bad that it wasn't finished
9/11 c14 danderesama17
In three words? I loved it.

I don't usually post review in a chapter when I'll keep reading the next, but I wanted to say it. It was brilliant!
And yes! I never wondered why Snape would have still being bounded by the oath if Lily was already dead... You don't know you asked yourself something until someone else answers XD.

That's it. Hope the author (or you, if you're reading. Idk how this works) is still healthy, prosperous and happy in home. Best regards 3
8/11 c30 Guest
Please update soon
7/16 c1 MadWomanWithABlueBox
I think it would be like teaching a kid how to drive at five for the wizarding world. Possible but probably a bad idea when they either A)get destracted and splinch(crash) themselves or B) are descent enough that they decide to explore places they are SPECIFICALLY TOLD NOT TO EXPLORE just for the hell of it, without their parents knowledge or permision. (Nocturn Alley or some other possible human trafficking/kidnaping infested area)
6/14 c1 LadyKirsten
Pretty please update and complete the story?
6/5 c26 Ashkan Dehno
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
4/24 c30 jakaralove
Loved the story so far. Please continue it. I'm looking forward to further updates.
4/6 c30 14brendale
Please update!
3/10 c1 ICZYS HOSTAGES OF LOVE
uppdate love it
2/18 c1 Xvaier
"Durskaban" lol
2/2 c30 gohan210
I wish you would update this story soon please. It's very good.
12/22/2019 c30 David
Oh, but you have let the story fall to the side again because the last time you updated was August 2016. You have a very good thing going, please don't let it go. You are so very clse to wrapping it up. Please do your readers a big favor and continue it.
10/21/2019 c30 Throne of clovers
Will you come back? :'((
10/18/2019 c30 Amna Khan
Hi there. Your fanfic is amazing.
Remus Lupin as headmaster is the best thing that could ever happen to Hogwarts.
Imagen the looks on the blood purists' faces when they find out.
Also you could maybe have Harry and Shiho make a potion that can cure werewolfs.
677 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »