for The Wizarding Detective

6/30/2016 c29 2GreenDrkness
Wow a lot has happen in the year or two I didn't read this fic and I love it I also love how you had only a few cases instead of a huge amount I also love how you included Kaito and Akemi in your plans
I wonder will you still continue the fic after the fall of Voldemort or will you continue with the fall of the Black Org?
Keep on the writes
5/30/2016 c29 Himiko Y
Thank you for a very enjoyable story and I look forward to more of it.
5/10/2016 c7 3doraemax
Well, there is 2 points which i personally don't like.

1. Shinichi is another victim of Dumbledore.
I am sure we would like to blame everything on this Dumbledore..but he is simply not that good or powerful enough. Shinichi is from Japan. There is no reason for Dumbles to meddle with some foreign wizard, in another wizard's territory (i refuse to believe there is no one else in other continents as powerful/or even more powerful than Dumbles). It would make more sense if a 'local' wizards bind him instead... due to other reasons that has nothing to do with Harry or Voldy or Dumbles.

2. Why does the 'speech' includes Harry and Sirius' whole history? It is not needed for a simple 'magic is real' speech. Of course, Shinichi being who he is, he will figure out Harry and Sirius's real identity... but Harry and Sirius does not need to 'jump the gun', so to speak. Those revelation can come later.
5/2/2016 c29 Nytefyre
Nice to catch up. The past few chapters laid a lot of groundwork - I look forward to seeing the payoff. :)

Thanks for writing and sharing.
4/24/2016 c1 4Flutters Is Shy
This kind of crossover actually makes sense. Magic HAS to exist in the Detective Conan universe to start with, seeing as Jimmy/Shuichi(Shinichi? Never remember what his name is in the Japanese original...) transformed via a method which doesn't work unless you account for magic. He loses mass, seen as it 'steaming' off of him as he actually loses his weight (and therefor, mass) and is as that of a normal six year old kid.

Later in the series, he uses a specific poison to return to the state of a teenager. Which is impossible with no magic, seeing as he's basically recovering mass from nowhere. Also, he has the same transformation sequence for turning back(steam gushing OUT of his pores) which makes NO sense.
4/21/2016 c29 Grovtech
I kinda stayed away from this because of the Anime description, but eventually decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I did. I think adding magic made the whole Conan part of the story line make more sense.

Dark Lord hiding in the Light. That's a good description of Dumbles.

Good Story
4/16/2016 c29 7Kaito Echizen
mmmm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
3/30/2016 c1 Guest
As soon as I started the chapter I was on the verge of hitting the back button, the. I got to the flash back, which I'm pretty sure plays a prominent part in almost every story you've written that I've read, and I just couldn't do it. It's like I've read this story a thousand times before, and nothing but the setting changes.
3/7/2016 c29 MAHA1959
hello,
i like this story so much (even if i don't know the manga)
when will they take over the castle ? when Harry will meet Riddle ?
and what about the leftover of the order of the phenix ? will they apologise to Harry ?
and after that, returm to Japan and the B.O. ?
oh, i'm eager to read the next chapters... Maha
3/2/2016 c1 Suhas
It's a good story...
waiting for updates..
please update
1/4/2016 c22 HeyStardust
Your story at this point becomes repetitive. But overall it is good
12/31/2015 c29 plumbknot57
Great I really enjoyed it so far.
12/29/2015 c6 plumbknot57
Love it,outstanding
12/20/2015 c29 1Jimbocous
Good stuff, and thanks for the updates! Thanks for a great read so far!
12/10/2015 c29 Guest
You could have house elves deploy the gas oncfe it's invented. I'm having fun with this story. Thanks.
678 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »