for The Wizarding Detective

10/18/2019 c30 Amna Khan
Hi there. Your fanfic is amazing.
Remus Lupin as headmaster is the best thing that could ever happen to Hogwarts.
Imagen the looks on the blood purists' faces when they find out.
Also you could maybe have Harry and Shiho make a potion that can cure werewolfs.
10/5/2019 c30 Amna Khan
this is bloody awesome!
You have real tallent in writing!
Please don't stop writing good stories like this one, even if it is incomplete.
8/28/2019 c30 zero
you left the story aside it was good to.. i dont know if you would countinuin it but it ll be great if you do make a final chapter or somethin haha
8/11/2019 c30 5Yose Hyuann
This is amazing!
I wish I could see the next chapter, even the last chapter already 3 years apart!
7/5/2019 c30 1spinnerofdark
: )
6/10/2019 c3 2ShinyKyu
Ok, I have to say that the riddle with the sawdust is a little ridiculous, whether it’s a riddle you found online or something you made up yourself. Reaching the “correct” answer involves A LOT of assumptions. Sawdust comes from wood, but it doesn’t have to be a piece of furniture. It could be from literally anything made of wood, or it could even be that someone accidentally got sawdust on their coat while walking past a construction site. Even if it has to be furniture, it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to change the furniture so perfectly that no one, not even the police, notice that something is wrong with them. Paint could come off and look suspicious, the scale could be wrong, etc. What if the victim committed suicide because of something as simple as noticing that an object very important to them has been damaged or tampered with? Essentially, the entire riddle is a very, very big stretch that requires taking several huge leaps across unstable platforms to reach a conclusion. It’s not completely logical. Furthermore, if we ignore the illogic of the riddle, this is also something that, characteristically speaking, even Shinichi wouldn’t be able to answer it because he’d need much more evidence than just that. He has been consistently shown to need more than just one tiny piece of evidence to figure out who the culprit is and the motive.
5/4/2019 c30 Guest
Headmaster Remus! Something I'd like to see. It works with the need to move at least part of Freedom's operations into the castle for a while, once they start locking the potioned prisoners in the dungeons, too. I can't see Tonks and the baby being any safer than tucked away within a properly charged Hogwarts with Remus controlling the Wards. Even just his subconscious intent of deeply desiring their safety would most likely influence the various factors of Hogwarts itself into protecting them vehemently. And it's something Hogwarts itself can approve heartily of, protecting a beloved spouse and unborn/newborn child.
Also, if anything can stop Tonks from running into a battle for any sort of motivation, it's the castle itself refusing to allow her. Hogwarts can lock her in just as well as it did Alecto, albeit with a better view/more comfortable setting. Maybe give her a chance to play sniper from a safe vantage point? There are a type of window entirely designed for that, after all, and a few of the clever spell choices our boys have been using might help muddle anyone's ability to track where her spellfire was coming from to return fire. Then she'd still get to help, while keeping her baby safer.
(On that note, where the hell even was Teddy during the Battle of Hogwarts in canon? There was almost no one left alive who wasn't there in person, so where did they stash the baby that they felt safe leaving him to risk their lives? Or did Andromeda not get to participate? I literally cannot think of anyone else named in the series they would trust with their kid like that who wasn't either already dead or at the Battle, and the baby wasn't!)

I wonder if our boys will leave the sneaking-around spells up while Freedom and Liberty have control of Hogwarts? At least the recognition-muddling ones. That way no one can glean enough about them to track them down later especially since there are so many "Harry"s and "Shinichi"s out there when the surnames are missing. Harry isn't going by Potter after all, and there are plenty of Japanese descendants still using names like Shinichi in a plethora of countries other than the highly populated Japan itself.
Perhaps they'll mostly just try not to need to spend much time there.
4/23/2019 c29 Kawilger
You forgot again :(
4/18/2019 c30 Guest
I enjoyed this story. As someone who has never seen detective Conan I can say I wasn't lost or confused. I like that they have figured out how to put him back to his proper age. I'm not sure I could handle yo much more of him being stuck like that. I hope after voldy is defeated that Harry stays in Japan at least until he graduates high school and takes his n.e.w.t.s. maybe even college and get a masters in runes or something. If he goes back to England at all it should be after that. Hermione, Ron, Ginny, mr n Mrs weasley. I'm not sure if Percy, Charlie and bill were involved. But the five that definitely were need to never be forgiven or any kind of friendship or play nice with them. Continue this story please
3/25/2019 c1 1JosElynne
MOB? Ministry of Britain? Or do you mean MoM? Ministry of Magic?
3/19/2019 c16 Pedro52
awesomme moreeeee
3/19/2019 c9 Pedro52
awesomw
11/14/2018 c2 Conan.212
Aufschlussreiches ist ja ein richtiges A-Loch;)

Als Sirius im Büro des Direktors stand sagte er "Harry wird seine Zeit hier genissen" dabei müsste er doch eigentlich Harison sagen da das Harrys neuer Alias ist.

Nur interessant das die englische Anrede Mr und Miss/Mrs verwendet wird stat den japanischen Sufix San.
11/14/2018 c1 Conan.212
Ne ziemlich interessante Einleitung und Harrys Leben scheint ja leider ziemlich shitty zu sein._.
11/11/2018 c30 1RoseeQueen
Please finish this! I’d love to read more
678 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »