for Ashes of the Past

10/19/2011 c25 GarWolf
Okay, this story is amazing. Badass Team Rocket, characters with actual personality. Kamina Squirtle. Pokemon is my childhood, and to find something like this is just incredible.
10/18/2011 c25 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Hmmmmm, now that was an awesome chapter. It was very great and enjoyable to read. I just know your next will just as great as this one.

10/18/2011 c24 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Hmmm, the gym battle was cool. It is an excellent chapter that's for sure.

10/18/2011 c23 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Well, I got to say the Dump and Burn thing with Pidgeot was magnificent. Also the Cinnabar Gym Battle was very cool and the Island of Turtle Pokemon was very funny. (Smiles) So, I say it was a nice chapter with a bit of comedy as well.

10/18/2011 c22 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Hmmm, I agree with you about Brock, Saphroneth. Also I would love to read about him going on a blind date with Pike Queen Lucy. (Chuckles) Also the conversions with Dexter and the Instructor was very amusing. Mm, it was a nice chapter with a amusement in it. All in all it was very good and thought out.

10/18/2011 c21 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
(Smiles) Hmmmm, the birthday party for Togekiss was pretty cool. Also the comedy faces that everyone made when seeing Ho-oh. So, I say it was a perfect 10 and an excellent chapter as well.

10/18/2011 c19 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Hmmm, I read about that, I heard it was very awful. But, anyhow the was very interesting even though to me it sorta seem a bit bland. But, that's just my opinion anyway. So I give it 7.5 for this chapter, but it was interesting too.

10/18/2011 c20 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Hehehehe, I'm sorry I didn't notice please forgive me for not getting to review the chapters. But, anyway this was a very good chapter and bit funny too.

10/18/2011 c25 3Dialga's Song of Time
I like this story so fay. Kep up the good work. Please update soon.
10/17/2011 c25 Veldrane
Epic. Just Epic. I'm excited for the next few chapters. Giant Ancient Pokemon, Indigo Plateau, Orange Islands, Lugia, and the return of J. Can't wait till after Johto too, to see what changes you plan.
10/17/2011 c25 2PKMNTrainerbryamc
I believe you have just restored Pokemon Fanfiction to it's Awesomeness... Your plot is awesome and you have employed an awesome sense of humor in this fanfic. I love those scenes with sir aaron - they're so freakin hilarious.
10/13/2011 c15 9soulful100
...You sir have just restored Pokemon to Awesomeness.

I love the references to F/SN and Nanoha! God if Dex becomes an Intelligent Device for Ash (but i think May's brother would be more likely) the server may just implode from all the awesome concentrated. Please continue!
10/10/2011 c25 garchompvictory
You made pokemon more interesting. ^_^
10/9/2011 c25 9The Fanfic Stealer
...And suddenly, Pokemon was awesome again. You are a freakin' fanfiction god!

Update soon!
10/8/2011 c25 2Reclusive Dork
Awesome. How often will you Update?
16,983 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,119 1,126 1,127 1,128 1129 1,130 1,131 1,132 .. Last Next »