FanFiction.Net

awwww
8/9/2011 c2 6kataragurl27
i like it
8/9/2011 c2 3Kkaty
I'm not a huge shipper of Sam/Rachel mainly because I dont feel Sam was explained enough on the show but I loved your version of Sam

Barbie girl gave me mental images with soundtrack I was transported to the nightmarish duet the inns gave and barbie girl would make that look like a Tony winning Performance so thankyou for the chuckles

And the samchel love was sweet not cookie cutter perfect but just right

Awesome
8/9/2011 c2 Brixon
Yay! SO glad you did this! I think I'll enable my Pm system I guess. See whatca get for doing a two-shot? This was amazing. Love, love, love. Can't wait to read more of your stories! Wonderful read. Lol.

Lots of Love,

Moonlight015
8/9/2011 c2 6rainthenrainbows
awwwww! this was so awesome! i loved it!
8/9/2011 c2 29MysticalKC
Amazing! I love it! :D
8/9/2011 c2 3GleeRachelberry
Aaaw damnit just so damn cute. I loved it so much.
8/8/2011 c2 imagleek1234
Samchel! yay update soon
8/8/2011 c2 31cerberus angel
lol awww Sam! He's too adorable! I just love the way you write him, he's too adorably funny! Yay! He gets the girl! I'm also happy that it's Rachel who made the first move by kissing him, I just can't believe she put him through that knowing it was him. And then Sam admitting that the was better than the limited edition 3D version of Avatar his mother gave him for his birthday. He just showed how epic that kiss was to him lol. =D I can't wait for you to write more EvanBerry oneshots. (^_^)
8/8/2011 c2 12BriyerRose
Much better! Great job! :-)
8/8/2011 c2 6The Fearless Diva
YAY! :) Their together! So glad u decided to make it a two shot. lol as far as Quinn and Finn go, they can jump a cliff and die. congrats on a fantastic story. Hope to see another EvanBerry fic from u soon!
8/8/2011 c2 Judy
That was absolutely adorable! :)
8/8/2011 c1 29MysticalKC