for To Really Know Someone

12/23/2021 c1 Ragno Rock
really appreciate the ending because it didn't contain any lemon. In starting chapters i started to expect (i kinda like it) but after going through all chapters the lemon would be very awkward for me and would have killed the emotion i don't know why? (an honest review).
12/23/2021 c1 Ragno Rock
great bro
11/13/2021 c1 Guest
It's not Naruto just a character named Naruto.
10/25/2021 c17 Hunter
Finding this fanfic in 2021 and dang I wish I could see this finished. The writing was great and thr story really nailed the mannerisms of the characters as well as really got your emotions going with the depth of those sad/heavy hitting scenes. Love the writing and if you ever come back to this I'd be here ready to read it.
9/17/2021 c17 ThreeKerr
why wasn't naruto's baby with hinata in the story?
6/13/2021 c17 Autobot-Wolfsketch
This story for where it stopped is absolutely incredible I really enjoyed it Immensely I absolutely enjoyed this Very well done story
6/13/2021 c6 Autobot-Wolfsketch
I'm really enjoying this story a lot and this chapter especially is one of my favourites so far I liked the confession between Naruto and Kurenai and the moment they shared with each other.
5/24/2021 c12 212Ookami12
while I do like this chapter, I can't exactly say the same for the confrontation with Naruto, Hinata and Kurenai. I felt really uncomfortable reading that scene.

I've pointed on in my review for chapter 8, that even though I agree with Naruto 100% on dumping Hinata for what she did. I find it wrong that he didn't at least try to speak with her afterwards to at least try and clear the air a bit. He legit just dropped her like a hot potato.

So for me to read this scene where they have another confrontation where it is pretty much their emotions in control, (and it shows in what Naruto said in comparing Sasuke and Hinata) and where they are pretty much trading blame, it felt very uncomfortable and very OOC for all the characters involved.

The chapter itself is very good, but personally, this scene kinda took away from it.
5/23/2021 c8 12Ookami12
Applause all around for this chapter. It was very well written and very well done. In my opinion, Hinat was both in character and out of character in regards to her decision to abort.

She is in character, for I can honestly see her getting fed up with the abuse and would do something of that caliber just to spite them

She is out of character however, because even though she was mad, Hinata is NATURALLY always concerned about Naruto. ALWAYS!

So for her to do something like this, WITHOUT getting Naruto's input first, was incredibly OOC.

Naruto had every right to dump her. BUT! The one thing I think that he should have done, would be to at least speak to her afterwards. After some time of course. I know what she did was wrong, but for him to not FULLY get a proper explanation from Hinata was OOC for him.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not defending her actions in anyway shape or form, for what she did was honestly unforgivable.
5/2/2021 c17 MojoBlack
Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Story isn't finished but you know I'm definitely fulfilled
5/2/2021 c16 MojoBlack
You know even if this story never reaches a proper conclusion Im fine with conaidering this the ending.
This story was beyond awesome, you gave so much respect to Kurenai chan (damm Kishimoto) it's not even funny. You done attacked me with the feels today for each chapter including this one!
Sometimes telling a good story doesn't need a big bad enemy, rather some good ole resolving of internal conflict. Im glad that you redeemed Hinata.
5/2/2021 c15 MojoBlack
This chapter was awesome man. Im glad you had Hinata redeemed. It makes this story all the more enjoyable
5/2/2021 c12 MojoBlack
Naruto s issues with being ignored can easily be traced back to the trauma he went through as a child so that was genius on your part.
I really hope Hinata has some sort of reconciliation with them
5/1/2021 c11 MojoBlack
It was touching when during the dance Naruto called Tsunade Mom. I always felt that she was more like that in canon despite the constant baa chans. Seeing Kurenai and Naruto in their blissful state is wonderful though I wonder how Hinata is going to try to spoil the party
5/1/2021 c10 MojoBlack
Didnt see that one coming
687 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »