for Dib and Gaz, seed of Johnny

6/10/2014 c4 20Miss Misled-Bloodshed
This was perfect. A wedding fit for two crazy artists. Love it!
11/1/2012 c3 anonymous
this is great thanks for it
10/23/2012 c3 7Flameear
XD honestly... I think this is some funny stuff, though your time lines off. You say Devi is 23 when the children were taken 6 years ago when she was 15... Just thought I would point that out.
8/5/2012 c3 Guest
He thing you did wrong was that nny only kills those he thinks deserve to die, not random people
3/18/2012 c2 28inquiete
Not to bad. The way Nny talks to them I can almost imagine him talking to Squee. As soon as he started talking to Squee I knew he'd make an excellent father. The only problem I found is Zim being married to Tak. Umm, maybe when like Dib's 23 or something. But he's masquerading as a human elwmentary student that's kinda a WTF moment. AND it'd blow his cover.
3/18/2012 c2 inquiete
1/7/2012 c3 3ShadowCat98
(I AM PISSED! THIS.IS. THE. FIFTH FUCKING TIME I'VE HAD TO TYPE THIS! DAMN WIFI!)

OK! First i want you to see this video on youtube. I thought about it as soon as i realized what Nny was gonna do: Valentine's Day Special (Psycho Wife) by ArcadeFox.

This was awesome! But why were Nny and Devi sooo young when they had the children? Irresponsible little children!

I also hate when people turn Prof. Membrane into some awful awful monster...makes me sad.

XD

Shadow
8/25/2011 c3 4Sabrina Bane
I just melted at the sweetness. Very good.
8/24/2011 c3 41ImDiffrentSoWhat
Amazing, I love the idea. I don't know if it's done, or if you discontinued it or whatever but this is marvolous. I like the idea of Johnny pretending he's a vampire and Johnny and Devi being toghther. So cute. I hope that there will be more though.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service