for Harry Potter and the Mamodo

8/20/2020 c2 James Birdsong
Good two chapters of course
7/3/2019 c2 Puck627
I LOVE THIS STORY A WHOLE LOT! You have to make more and more chapters for this story as soon as you can! I love the idea of Brago being Harry's Mamodo, it's a great idea and I hope they're friendship grows stronger and that Brago wins for Harry's sake. Anyway keep up the great work!
6/27/2017 c2 4rosiea184
And of course nothing gets updated and is left incomplete. This is interesting and I want to know more.
4/9/2017 c2 StrongGuy159
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
10/5/2014 c2 Guest
Please continue this. It's look interesting.
8/19/2013 c2 Guest
Nooooooo! Why did it have to end.:( I love the fanfic even though there is little. I can't what for more. I wonder how everyone will react to Bargo and what will happen with going to hogwarts.
8/21/2013 c1 14animefangirl0219
loved it ... brago is totally my fave ;} and i cant weight for your next update ] so update soon plz
2/24/2013 c2 DRAGONQUEEN4EVER
update this is getting good
1/6/2013 c2 1Zak saturday 1
Update
11/11/2012 c2 23Remzal Von Enili
can I throw out two ideas? harry mixes his magic with brago, or the spells might change/ evolve depending on the owner.
11/8/2012 c2 2darkangel325
holy shit whats gonna happen
7/15/2012 c2 4DeathySophia
Brago's too soft! XD
7/15/2012 c1 DeathySophia
It was nicely written! But there's one thing: I feel Brago a bit OOC. He'd never show weakness, especially not after unleashing his first spell which took practically nothing from him. Just a thought :)
7/12/2012 c2 3Ofanaatnolrah
Please continue this fic, is really awesome, and I love Brago too! in the game and anime he kick so much ASS!. So please when you have the time, please continue this fic...
6/28/2012 c2 3Reishin Amara
not sure why authors stop typing these...
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »