for Harry Potter and the Mamodo

4/13/2012 c2 1LightingFox101
I really like it i hope u will continue with it
2/29/2012 c2 Arkham Inmate 1473
Love the story, plz continue it. Oh ya,, if you do continue it, you should make it a slash, with the pairing of Brago and Harry.
2/25/2012 c2 Lupin and Tonks Forever
This is really interesting you should really continue I kind of want to see how Harry changes Zatch Bell which I just finished reading for like the second time and is sad at the end anyways you should continue.
1/8/2012 c2 14animefangirl0219
I Loved it! :) brago is my fave mamodo and there are like only two harry potter xovers with brago when I last checked !_! ... I can't weit for your next update O_O. So update soon plz. :D
1/6/2012 c2 kits-hold-their-tears
I love it! Nice work here!
11/26/2011 c2 12LarausLorraine
Yay an update!
11/25/2011 c3 32King of the Fallen
Could have done without the facebook thing. I was hoping for another chap, but I guess not. Please update soon, ja ne.
11/25/2011 c3 1BlackRose-FlowerofDeath
What is your profile pic like? I would like to add u as a friend for fb.

BlackRose
11/25/2011 c3 7The Radical Dreamer
When are you going to update this? This story has potential.
11/25/2011 c2 3Caelus06
AWSOME !
11/25/2011 c3 Devil Dragon Angel
ummm which Dean Fox are you? there are 8 Dean Foxs on facebook.
11/25/2011 c3 8Sabaku no Sable
which Dean Fox are you?
11/25/2011 c3 Midnight's Wishing
Could you post the link of your Facebook account because there is more than one Dean Fox on Facebook?
11/25/2011 c3 aliengirlguy
i would only keep this messege up a few days, just ot let you know. i know that others do it, but some still get nailed to the wall by whoever runs this sight. i think its one of the rules or some thing. *shrugs* best thing to do is put it in as a author note with an updated chappie, with the link in your profile, thats allowed. i'm not trying to be nitpicky or anything, but after that redbutton scare you can never be to careful.
10/15/2011 c2 7Aoi Usa
I really want to see what next please update!
54 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »