FanFiction.Net
for The Prisoner Of Harmony

4/9/2023 c3 21Wise Lion 17
Please update this. I want to see what happens next.
4/15/2021 c3 Guest
not a chapter or about your story at all reported.
5/24/2019 c2 2firebird-fenix
Hi

I always have this feeling that lupin was faking been sleept and only used the patronus when harry was about to be kissed, allowing the memories from the night his parents where murdered to surface in harry's mind on (dumbledore's orders) and affect him, another thing is why wait so long after the dementor incident in the train or after the game vs hufflepuff almost 3 months to start teaching harry the partronus, was he under orders from dumbledore not to? Basically he abandoned harry during all his childhood under dumbledore orders and i dont know if lies, for harry to suffer under the dursley.

Bye and sorry for the rant
5/23/2019 c3 1ShadeslayerX
Dunno why i never read this particular one. But i'm reading now. On another note, Nightmares of future past was on my fab list. And disappeared at some point. Then i found one with the exact same name by someone else (similar premise and all). Then the original reappeared on my fav list, and i still had the second weird one. Might be that that one was copying viridian dreams
7/6/2017 c2 3Hudy Leak613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
3/13/2013 c2 2Mionefan
Looking forward to a long delayed update to this story. I think I like it more than the Myrdin story
2/9/2013 c2 27bradw316
Ignore them keep writing evently it'll diverge and these clowns will think of something else to crow about.
12/15/2012 c2 1Toby860
not bad. i look forward to more of this story. good luck.
11/10/2012 c2 32Hahukum Konn
Interesting - I wonder where you'll take canon with this H/Hr ship fic. :)
3/1/2012 c3 Dan
Sorry to hear about your personal life going down the drain, mate. I hope you'll recover swiftly, 'cause i know how you feel right now.

It's too bad that your stories won't be continued for a while, maybe even a long while. But I also understand perfectly that it's not your priority right now.
1/13/2012 c3 sandiprudhomme
You not everyone who reads your stories is a teenager and appreciates the rants and insults to women, there are more appropriate places for that. I don't mind you letting us know you can't update for awhile but why the teenage drama you are better than that. So you wont mind if I review your stories and rant about the evils of men and the things that make me angry eventhough I know it is just menopause and cancer talking will you? Thought not tata see ya round
1/5/2012 c3 Beka Copper
I'm sorry to hear about your break up. If the guy doesn't have the guts to dump you in person than he's not worth hating yourself over. I hope you get out of this funk soon. Might I suggest a guy bashing girls night out with lots of chocolate and/ or alcohol, depending on your age. I also find after a bad break up that hitting stuff helps so maybe a boxing or martial arts class too. It'll take time put you'll get over him. Just don't give up all hope on guys. There are a few decent ones out there. They're normally just hard to find. But I have full confidence you'll find the 1 for you some day. I hope you feel better soon!
1/2/2012 c3 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Well, I hope someday you will meet your own Daphne or Astoria.
1/2/2012 c3 3lrmorena
I like your story really and I hope you come back to them soon ... Blessings.
1/2/2012 c3 CDC
More then likely she thinks you are one of the infected ones that have AIDS/HIV strand 1-30. But do not worry, she most likely do not realize it but everytime she has sex with a different guy her chances of getting AIDS/HIV goes up by 5%-50%.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »