for Lost in Translation

8/27/2015 c11 Guest
Awwwww come on! You can't leave it there! This is an awesome story and there aren't many like it. If you have any sort of compassion, you would at least lead off with a few more chapters and an ending. Please... Pretty beautiful lovely please ;)
3/26/2014 c11 NightlyRowenTree
Lol loved it
12/25/2013 c11 Anon
Plz update!
9/23/2013 c11 Guest
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
2/29/2012 c11 6JayRose252
So many things I lovve about this story! First the 'it's-a me, Mario' bit. I reacted the exact same way. Then marshmello Viri, amazingly great. And the rat was so funny! Add all that to the fact I have a friend named Alexis who is almost exactly like this... its like you know just how to suck me into the story! Keep up the great work!
11/6/2011 c1 Bitch u did it wrong
10 days till Revelations! Great story!

*THIS is how it's done
9/11/2011 c7 1JadedLaw
Aww that was so nasty he didn't have to kill baffo :'(

Ooo I had an idea, you don't have to use it; what if you did a chapter to do with her lessons. There were set dances that the higher class had to know, there were lessons on how to hold your head how to speak etc.

I cant wait to see what you do next ^_^
9/5/2011 c6 00StarLight00
This is such a cute story :D

I'm looking forward to see how Alexa is gonna fit into the picture later on when the inevitable is gonna happen (or mabye it won't? Now I'm really curious!)
9/4/2011 c5 Raine
I have to apologize for not reviewing on your fourth chapter. I have no internet acess currently and so I am unable to read and review on a regular basis.

I am most happy with how this story is progressing. You got Vieri into it, a character who never fails to amuse me, and your protagonist is as great as ever. I grew very fond of her.^^

Well, I think it is a very good idea to let her learn Italian, for it would get too tiring for other readers if they had to constantly read up and down for the translation and no, I don't think it is too soon for her to learn it. In fact, I tthink you managed to get the amount of time quite right. It is important that she understands what is going on around her, or at least to understand what is said.

So, Federico and Alexis shared their first kiss and in such a romantic scene no less. It was really heartwarming and lovely.^^ I admit to being a hopeless romantic and the carneval was a wonderful scene.^^

As I said before, I will be unable to read and review regularly, but please don't think I am not interested in your story any more if I should not review for a longer period of time. I will check on this story as often as possible, I promise.

As always, you are doing great work and I am more than excited to read the next chapter!
8/28/2011 c5 JadedLaw
Awww it happened aww so sweet ^_^

I wonder how everyone's going to react because to court someone in them days you needed permition off the girl's parents do so and alexis doesn't have parents in that time period

Cant wait to see what you do :) update soon
8/21/2011 c4 JadedLaw
aww such a fun chapter hehe

but as always I don't think we've seen the last of vieri

can't wait to see what you do next
8/18/2011 c3 JadedLaw
Awww such a nasty maid why did she do that?

I'm glad she didn't run away though

Abet wait to read more
8/17/2011 c3 Raine
Thank you for the quick update. It makes reading a story much more enjoyable.^^ Nevertheless, don't feel forced to always update in such a short amount of time. I would not want you to get stressed because of your readers.^^

Well, she was upset because if what the maid said had been true, she would have been alone in a world she did not know. So she was not whiny, at least ot in my opinion.

I like her more with every chapter. She is the first OC I would actually LIKE to see with Federico, congratulations on that. You are the first one who managed to make a Federico/OC pairing that I like. I am excited to see how this will turn out.^^

Oh yes, a huge thank you for the translations! They really helped a lot. Also, I quite enjoyed the scene between Giovanni and Federico. Great character building!

I hope you will keep your great work up, this story is very promising.
8/15/2011 c2 Raine
First things first.^^ I want to say how much I like this plot. I have read some similar ffs and I was always disappointed how little thought those autors were putting into their plot.

Your character has her flaws, which makes her really sympathetic to me. She is neither a surprisingly amazing assassin, nor some whining child. I must admit, I really like her.

The fact that you are writing in the first person makes it even earier to get along with her.

And you are really bringing uo the problem of language, which is mostly either ignored completely, or the girls from the future just learn it extremely and unrealistically fast. None of this happens here and I am quite pleased about it.^^ Great job!

One thing: If it is not too much to ask. I am trying to learn some italian right now and it would be really helpful, not just for me but for other readers as well, if you could put the translation at the end of the chapter. I think it makes the other characters easier to understand.

But please continue with the italian, I am amazed how clearly you depict a persons emotions and intentions by describing facial expressions and actions.

Wow, this was long, but I really like this story and I keep my finger crossed that you will write it until the end. The plot and the characters are well thought out, one can clearly see the work you put into it, and it would be a shame if this were left unfinished.
8/14/2011 c2 JadedLaw
oh dear well that wasn't a clever thing to do :/ but awww she's connecting with him awww (even though there's nothing romantic about it yet ^_^)

great chapter and i hope to read more soon
16 Page 1 2 Next »