for Simplicity

4/19/2015 c7 Guest
OMG! U're the one that I been looking for. The story so marvelous, love to pieces. Plz update, will lazy bum confess his felling to sand flower. Can't wait, until then :)
4/1/2013 c7 Shikatema.Addict
i hope you will update this..
1/31/2012 c7 7D3m0nDarks
update soooon! :D
1/31/2012 c5 D3m0nDarks
yaeeee NejiTen! (Grr... KibaHina... even the name doesn't fit...) :(
1/31/2012 c1 Night Kaida
ehh, I'm too lazy to log in... (Nara at heart!) aww, Choji! U ruined it; now Kankuro's gonna be trying to get them apart! :(
8/20/2011 c5 28Deadly Haven
the chapter wasn't bad. too much fan service and fan pairings, as well as ooc behavior. still, not half bad
8/20/2011 c4 Deadly Haven
temari seems a bit out of character, what with being frightened by lightnening and being nervous around bucks, or maybe im imagining it. either way, good chapter. loved the meeting with the parents, lmao
8/20/2011 c1 Deadly Haven
i've always loved this couple, and i've always loved fanfictions, but some reason the idea of looking up temaxshika fanfics never came to me, probably cuz i think they might actually end up together. very funny chapter, i love how protective you've made kankuro. somewhat surprised ino has no reaction. i always thought she might have a little crush on him. anyways, good job. sad about the lighter though. i sniffle now. :'(
8/16/2011 c7 3Killionaire
Keep going your on a roll!
8/16/2011 c7 6Almiaranger
AGH, SHIKAMARU YOU IDIOT! I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE IT MY JOB TO KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T CONFESS YOUR UNDYING LOVE TO TEMARI! Dx

And Temari should have said to Shikamaru by now, too! They're both acting like lovestruck teenagers! Oh, wait minute. . .they are lovestruck teenagers. Okay, that makes more sense now. xD

Aside from wanting to whack Shikamaru upside the head, great chapter! I eagerly await your next update as per usual. :D
8/16/2011 c7 11DiniLou
Awesome! Uber awesome! hehe I love this story. :) please update soon :)
8/15/2011 c6 DiniLou
awww so cute. once again :) :P hehe This is fantastic. and the chapter titles are just... perfect :) 3 great job.
8/15/2011 c5 DiniLou
Sooooo Cute :) 3 :D job well done :) hehe like usual :)
8/13/2011 c6 6Almiaranger
AWWW! Damn, they were so close! If they had only told each other the thoughts about their kiss! That would have done it for sure. This chapter is adorable. I love how Shikamaru is so shy about all of this romance stuff. It adds well to the fluff. :3

Agh, I'm going to die waiting for the next chapter. If I don't review with twenty-four hours of when the next chapter is posted, call the police. It means I either died, or my parents took down my Wifi (an even better reason to call the police. Taking away anyone's Internet should be considered abuse! XD).
8/11/2011 c5 Almiaranger
It's so Kawaii! Sorry, I'm having a ShikaTem fangirl moment. This really was cute (I'll bet you're getting tired of hearing that one xD).

Wow, the updates are lightning fast! Do you have it all written out already or something? That'd be really cool if you did.

Can't wait for tomorrow's update (assuming there's another reserved for tomorrow, perhaps)!
22 Page 1 2 Next »