for Pussy Cat

10/29/2011 c6 9arkyytior
CUUUUUUUUTE~!

※LOVE how Derek was with Chloe here!※
10/29/2011 c6 7murrey-2012
Ahh! So cute! I loved this chapter! I loved how Chloe wouldn't stop meowing until Derek picked her up! I can't wait until he finds out what she is. Maybe he won't be so embarassed about giving her so much attention :)And I say that you don't have to change a thing. I love this story. It's just the right level of cuteness.
10/29/2011 c6 26Raksha Souza
is she half human? I am confused
10/29/2011 c6 read-a-holic-04
omg! Loved when chloe started meowing to get dereks attention. Can NOT wait till chapter 7
10/29/2011 c5 9arkyytior
I knew you loved turning Simon gay was it says he got a boner. x3

Love it!
10/15/2011 c5 7murrey-2012
Wow. A merman. I did not see that coming. Very unique though, so good on you. Ha ha to Simon. I'd love a gay Simon. Personally, I can't help but think of him as gay half the time. Great chapter!
10/15/2011 c5 new-Necro03
Update soon please!
10/15/2011 c5 7Someonesbaby987
Really nice chapter, please update soon!
10/15/2011 c5 11McKenzieSchick
Hot! Lol update again soon! I love gay Simon!
10/15/2011 c5 6Shay Wolfe
OMG! PLEASE MAKE SIMON GAY! A HOT/SEXY MERMAN AND BOY RELATIONSHIP! I LUV IT! btw chlerek if u need any ideas/senarios please dont hesitate to ask id be happy to help ;) and i come up with great plots...i just cant um...make it into a...how would u say a...okay basically i write like the first cht or two and then i dont know how to go from there ^-^''
10/15/2011 c5 read-a-holic-04
yeah I totally agree make simion gay! Update soon and I really want to know more about milo and chloes past
10/15/2011 c5 loginanout
yea turn him gay but the only reason I want him gay is so he will stay away from chole
9/14/2011 c4 11McKenzieSchick
AWWWWWWWW so cute! Update update update! :D
9/12/2011 c4 LionHeart53
I really liked, in fact I always like your stories. Keep up the great work and update soon.
9/12/2011 c4 2shadowgirl713
wow, this is so great. I love it, keep going. It's so cute. I love the kitty Chloe. and how she's interacting with Derek :D
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »