for Pussy Cat

8/25/2011 c1 35water.colored.angel
Aww that's so cute. This story should be interesting since Chloe's a kitten and the story is rate M...
8/23/2011 c3 7Someonesbaby987
I love Derrek! I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/23/2011 c3 1Vividly'xD
Cuutteee Cuuttteee Cuutttteeee! Love this fanficc. & I love the whole idea of it & such. I remember reading your other fanficc, I fallen in love with my pet dog! , & I just absolutely adored it. You come up with such original ideas. Its truly hellacious. ;) I love Kitten-Chloe & Derek together. They've got this love-hate goin on with eachother. ^_^ Thoroughly

loved this chapter. Great grammar & Spelling; Punctuation and etc. I just dont know why I absolutely love your fanficcs. They're amazing. Glad you're still writing. Keep up the amazing work. Lookin forward to some Chlerek fluff later maybe..? ^_^ Whatever happens I know it'll be good anyways. Loved the characters btw xD You make them so.. gah. You just make me speechless. Great start to your fanfic. Lookin forward to an update. Favorited because your amazing. ;)

Xoxoxox. -Vividly'xD

P.S. Sorry if the lines or whatnot isnt really spaced out. I'm on my iPhone so I cant really space things out how I'd like. Oh, And sorry for the shortish review. ( If you've seen some of my long reviews, You'd understand why I'm saying this. XD ) I've been kinda busy & just managed to fit this review in, though I should probably be working on my fanficc right now... Lmfao. I'm horrible. XD Anyways, I wish the best to you. Cant wait till the next update. Hopefully once I get back on my laptop I'll make it longer than this. XD Xoxoxo. Deuces. (;
8/23/2011 c3 11McKenzieSchick
Awwwwww! sooooo cute! Update again soon! :)
8/22/2011 c3 6Wall-flower1999
continue!plz this story is sooo good! :D
8/21/2011 c3 7murrey-2012
OMG I loved this! This was absolutely amazing! Chloe is such a little trouble maker. I loved the part with the mud!
8/21/2011 c3 3StuckInATower
Aww, this was sweet. :)
8/21/2011 c3 JustOneHellOfAReader
loved when chloe attacked derek, got to update soon puhlezzz! :D
8/18/2011 c2 Susie
This is really interesting! :) please update soon!
8/16/2011 c2 11McKenzieSchick
Awwwwwww very cute! Update soon! :D
8/13/2011 c2 7Someonesbaby987
hehe it's cute, can't wait for the next chapter!
8/12/2011 c2 JustOneHellOfAReader
you should make chloe the witch's familiar and that's why she's a cat, and she can change to human form at will
8/12/2011 c2 AnnieHonson
Um, in Greek mythology, Sirens lured man and used them for sex, not nymphs. But that's a very common mistake because the Sirens and Nymphs share a lot of things in common ^_^.

Chapter was good. And yes, kitten+wolf=love LOL

-Annie
8/11/2011 c2 7murrey-2012
Loved it! I loved how Chloe hissed back at Derek!
8/11/2011 c1 3StuckInATower
FLUFFEH KITTIES ARE THE BEST! She's adorable. Get her, Tori. Now. Rawr. Update!
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »