FanFiction.Net
for My life for Hers

12/1/2018 c1 6A Certified BAMF
Stop
3/13/2015 c2 1Jamie McCrimmon
When you had Leela say to Fry "I...I need you," I briefly headcanoned that Leela is descended from Dean Winchester hehe.

In all seriousness though, you brought my heart to a standstill with this story. It was a great first attempt at tragedy. Your versions of the characters are truer to the characters than half of the episodes from the Comedy Central run. Also while I love the pathetic asshole that is Zapp Branigan, there is always something reallly satisfying about Fry taking him down in fanfictions such as this.
1/10/2015 c2 2Ryan-El
One of the best FanFiction I ever read *_* It was so great ;)
4/9/2014 c2 13AstralWolf
How DO you insert that line?
1/8/2012 c2 5starrylionheart
I love Fry and Leela they are the cutest couple and this was really good I have to say that I was hoping that Fry wouldn't die in the end and you would've figured out a way to save him but I liked the ending still
1/2/2012 c1 ImDeletingTHisAccountAnyway
This is really sweet and touching. Good job!
12/14/2011 c2 FOR
Fucking emo
9/5/2011 c1 AntiFag
I HATE FAGS AND I AM NAZI! WP WORLDWIDE!
8/14/2011 c1 Red Faction
Leela change. She doesn't deserve Fry anymore.
8/11/2011 c1 Hamburgersandtea
I really like how you made the first person point of view actually feel like Fry. Normally Fry would be stupid and have touches of sarcasm, but even though he has a serious tone (obviously, he's dying) in this it still feels like him speaking. So you did an amazing job portraying him.

And don't worry about only writing Futurama stories. You don't really have to worry about being diverse with writing unless you have it as a career, you know? Futurama needs more sweet fics like this. But even if you want to change things up there's no real shame in going back to what you like to write about the most for a bit.

Thanks for sharing this. It's really well done :)
8/10/2011 c1 Destiny Shadows not logged in