for The Gleaming Road

2/15/2013 c1 7MzMalfoy
Love this story. I'd love a sequel to see where life takes them... hint hint, nudge nudge. But really, a great story of self-realization.
12/24/2012 c1 3Zynia
I have only one thing to say: thank you!
12/15/2012 c1 Panther Fire
Holy Toledo! This was awesome! I was totally taken in by this lovely story, good sensory detail. I liked your Eomer too, you got that "good guy" vibe he has down really well. Cheers and thanks for writing!

-Panther Fire
12/5/2012 c1 Guest
This is extremely well done. I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
11/23/2012 c1 15Thrae Elddim
This has such emotional depth that I was left rather breathless. You've beautifully weaved together several different elements and left me very satisfied with the result, a beautiful work.
8/11/2012 c1 whatnamebutnoname
This is a beautiful story. I can't even begin to describe how into it I got, the characterization, the plot... thank-you so much for that!
8/9/2012 c1 3Colgate Cavity Protection
I love it! So awsome. And screw denethor the arsehole, never liked him. Faramir/Eomer are so cute together, never noticed before. Lol. Bye.
7/1/2012 c1 2Ansileran
I must say, I was a bit unsettled by the use of "present" to write the story and almost gave up after the first paragraph. However, I'm glad I continued because it is a good tale and I enjoyed reading it. I'm more into darker stuff, but it's nice to read such a sweet story once in a while !
6/1/2012 c1 198black.k.kat
This is absolutely bloody gorgeous.

Really, it's rare to see a fanfic dealing so completely and carefully with homophobia, especially in a fantasy setting like this, but you not only managed it, you did it in a way that was somehow blatant but deft at the same time. The anguish and confusion were so real it was heartbreaking, and Faramir's relationship with his father was lovely and tragic.

It can be s hard to find good, plotty, well-written LotR slash fics, but this is definitely among the cream of the crop. Thank you.

Kitty
5/8/2012 c1 Shlebs18
You did a wonderful job. Everyone stayed perfectly in character. Most people make Faramir weak and weepy and I am very happy you didn't. Keep the stories coming please!
4/25/2012 c1 21Soap1
Wonderful story! You captured Faramir's voice well, and the development of the relationship was well done. Loved it!
4/19/2012 c1 Auteur-Onirique
This is such a beautiful story ! I loved it !

Eomer x Faramir are such a strange pairing, but I loved them in this story !

Great plot, great pairing.
4/8/2012 c1 Ivadire
... This is just pure perfection.

Usually I like to give and take some critique to help writers improve, but for you I can not do that and for that I apologize.

All I ask from you is more stories, especially of this pairing.
2/28/2012 c1 6MilenaWenham
Your story is just perfect. Thank you.
2/16/2012 c1 Guest
extremely wonderful and very well written story
56 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »