for The Gleaming Road

9/19/2011 c1 5Vintagepop
I really enjoyed this, I'd never considered this pairing before. I really admire your style and I appreciate that you posted this as one chapter. I think it flows better as one continuous story than it would have if you'd broken it up. Pretty damn good for a stream of consciousness thing :)
9/3/2011 c1 3Povlyn
I have to say, this is one of the best fics I have read in a long, long time. You make it believable and the paceig of it is just perfect. I can't wait to read more of your stuff and to see what else you produce.

Kudos to you

/Povlyn
9/1/2011 c1 WillChase91
Oh my word! That was amazing Mel :) Thank you for sharing
8/28/2011 c1 1Girlfrommarz
This was wonderful! I love your style, and your characterization of all the characters was so spot on, but at the same time entirely your own.

Great job! :)
8/24/2011 c1 Holly
Definitely love the story 3 I would absolutely adore it if it were to continue, its a new pairing I would have never thought about, but completely love.
8/17/2011 c1 7karapuui
why is this story so unknown? it is so captivating that i slowed down. i decided not to rush reading it, even though the excitement spurred me on faster with each sentence. i wanted to enjoy it, and it has surpassed my expectations in every way!

it took a whole day to read, just because i had to reread some parts again and again, blissfully. you really paint a marvellous picture with your words. that is a real gift.

i am a student at school, studying literature, so i have a question, which i agree is rather strange and unimportant, but i didnt understand one thing in your story - not to say that you wrote it in a complicated way. it's just not "clicking" in my mind, if you understand.

- the part with eothain being eomer's 2nd-in-command... why was this so important when he was speaking to faramir?

that is my only question.

you have a fantastic voice in narrative. please expand on this pairing! you have converted me to a eomer/faramir fan, when i had never even considered that fandom!
8/13/2011 c1 5Teldra
This was lovely :)
8/12/2011 c1 gginsc
A beautiful love story!
8/12/2011 c1 26Albus Paulson
Dear author, thank you for this wonderful story. I enjoyed how this was written as a journey of self-discovery as much as it was a "love" story. I commend you on your superb use of the older style of English, so similar to that which Tolkien used. As well, I felt that your portrayal of the characters here that were common as well to the Lord of the Rings was not so far out of sync with how Tolkien portrayed them (though it was difficult for me to see Eomer as a gay man, that might just be me). Thanks again, and I look forward to similar writings in the future.
8/11/2011 c1 2Imperial Dragon
An amazing story with a great plot.
8/10/2011 c1 hanna
this story is so amazing and well written, i can't put it in words! you are a genius and i beg you :D to write a second part :D
56 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4