for Reconnected

1/15 c76 Guest
when's the next chapter gonna be out?
12/23/2020 c76 Guest
is the next chapter coming soon? cuz it's been awhile since the last update and everyone needs it right now due to what's happening in our world right now.
12/10/2020 c76 Guest
when's the next chapter?
12/9/2020 c4 Love Crossovers
Dialogue

Belle and Max escaped on Philippe, fleeing the castle into the outside woods, but a blizzard was blowing.

As they've ridden through the Black Forest, Philippe was spooked and stopped instantly.

Max Goof (asking Philippe with pure concern in his eyes): What? What is it? Why you stopped?

But he (Max Goof) and Belle turned to gasp with terror in their eyes as the wolves emerged from behind the trees, growling at them (Max Goof and Belle).

As Max Goof stared at the wolves with pure fright in his widened eyes, he had shaken with fear, panting until he turned to stare at Belle with pure fright in his widened eyes.

Max Goof (thinking to himself inwardly with realization in his widened eyes): So that's why he (Philippe) stopped.

Max Goof (yelling at Philippe loudly, ordering and begging him): Please run now or else, the wolves will kill us.

Belle quickly pulled the reins and urged Philippe on, as they (Philippe, Belle and Max Goof) were chased by the wolves.

The wolf that growled, ran beside Philipe, jumped and barked at them (Philippe, Belle and Max Goof), scaring a stunned, frightened, screaming Max Goof to death.

Belle and Max Goof quickly ran side to side, making the wolves hit trees and Philippe slammed one wolf into the tree.

He (Philippe) quickly ran out onto a frozen pond, but the ice gave out under the horse. Belle’s and Max Goof's weights collapse the ice.

Max Goof (shivering): Oh my gosh, so cold.

The wolves chased after Belle and Max into the water. Some wolves begun to drown.

Philippe quickly got out of the water, but soon, they (Philippe, Belle and Max Goof) were surrounded by more wolves which caused Max Goof to scream within pure shock and fright.

Frightened, Philippe reared as Belle and Max have fallen off of him, he tangled his reins on a tree branch.

Max Goof (worryingly gasps, lifting himself up off the ground to run towards Belle's side to make sure she's okay): Hey, are you alright? (helping Belle off the ground with pure concern and fright in his widened eyes)

Belle assuringly looked at him (Max Goof) gratefully.

The wolves begun to attack Philippe, but she (Belle) and Max Goof came to his (Philippe's) rescue. Belle quickly hit a wolf with a stick.

Max Goof (directly glaring/narrowing his eyes at the wolves in anger as he was hitting another wolf with with another stick in the defense of himself, Philippe and Belle): Take that!

They (Belle and Max Goof) topped to quickly help Philippe.

Max Goof (assuring Philippe promisingly): Don't worry, Belle and I will free you.

But the wolves continued to growl at them (Philippe, Belle and Max Goof).

Max panted by taking a deeper breath because he was frightened that the wolves would fatally slaughter him (Max Goof), Belle or Philippe.

He (Max Goof) and Belle tried to beat the wolves with the sticks side by side, but one of the wolves snapped their (Belle's and Max Goof's) sticks in half with their jaws, leaving them (Belle and Max Goof) defenseless.

Belle screamed.

Max Goof (exclaiming with pure horror in his widened eyes): No! (directly narrowing his eyes at the wolves in anger, growling in return and screaming in rage): That tears it! You'll pay for this! If it's the last thing you'll ever do.

But as the wolves knocked him (Max Goof) and Belle over, the wolf grabbed the corner of her (Belle's) cloak, dragging her on the ground and tugged on it as she screamed again, the other wolf grabbed the corner of Max Goof's cloak, dragging him on the ground.

Max Goof (screaming with pure shock, fright and concern in his widened eyes): Hold on, Belle! I'm coming. (struggling to break free from the wolf's jaws, grunting and demandingly screaming at the other wolf that grabbed him in the defense of himself and Belle): Let me go.

Another wolf had gone in was about to grab Belle, whereas, the other wolf had gone in was about to grab Max Goof.

Max Goof: (screaming as loud as he could with fright in his widened eyes): Help! Help me!

But it was caught mid-jump by the Beast who growled at the wolf, as Belle and Max Goof stared up at him (the Beast) with surprise in their eyes, he tossed it away.

Max Goof (questionably thinking to himself inwardly with pure shock in his widened eyes): Huh? This can't be, but how did he (the Beast) know and find us?

He (the Beast) stood protectively behind Belle and Max Goof, but the wolves weren't giving up that easily as they turned their attention to the Beast.

They lunged at one another. One ripped a hole in Beast’s shoulder and the others focused their attack on that spot.

Belle and Max Goof watched him and the wolves brawl.

As soon as the brawl ended at last, the Beast tossed a wolf against a tree, knocking it out. The rest of the wolves turned to flee in fear.

As Belle and Max Goof stared at the Beast who only turned to look at them with despair in his eyes, collapsed on the ground, Max Goof sighed in relief, but he (Max Goof) gasped with pure shock/terror/horror in his widened eyes once he noticed the wounds on the Beast's right arm, he (Max Goof) ran towards his (the Beast's side) and knelt down on the ground, shaking his (the Beast's) shoulder gently. "Are you alright?" Max asked the Beast with pure concern in his eyes, "Come on. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. (begging the Beast) Please wake up. Please be okay. Please. You rescued us from the wolves. Thank you." But he (the Beast) was already unconscious. Max turned to tell her (Belle). "I don't think he's (the Beast is) moving."

Belle was about to hop onto Philippe but she hesitated.

She (Belle) went over to Max and the Beast and took off her cloak.

Max Goof (sighs, talking to Belle): The only thing we could do is return him (the Beast) to his kingdom.

Moments later, Belle and Max Goof were leading Philippe, with the Beast draped over him, back to the castle.
11/30/2020 c4 Love Crossovers
Dialogue

As Max Goof stared at the wolves with pure fright in his widened eyes, he had shaken with fear, panting, he turned to stare at Belle with pure fright in his eyes.

Max Goof (thinking to himself with realization in his widened eyes): So that's why he (Philippe) stopped.

Max Goof (yelling at Philippe, ordering and begging him): Please run now or else, the wolves will kill us.

Philippe quickly ran out onto a frozen pond, but the ice gave out under the horse. Belle’s and Max Goof's weights collapse the ice.

Max Goof (shivering): Oh my gosh, so cold.

Max Goof (worryingly gasps, lifting himself up off the ground to run towards Belle's side to make sure she's okay): Hey, are you alright? (helping Belle off the ground)

Belle assuringly looked at him (Max Goof) thankfully.

Max Goof (Directly glaring/narrowing his eyes at the wolves in anger as he was hitting another wolf with with another stick in the defense of Philippe): Take that!

Belle screamed.

Max Goof (questionably thinking to himself): Huh? This can't be, but how did he (the Beast) know and find us?

He stood protectively behind Belle and Max Goof, but the wolves weren't giving up that easily as they turned their attention to the Beast.

Belle and Max Goof watched him and the wolves brawl.

As Belle and Max Goof stared at the Beast who only turned to look at them with despair in his eyes, collapsed on the ground, Max Goof sighed in relief, but he gasped with pure shock/terror/horror in his widened eyes once he noticed the wounds on the Beast's right arm, he (Max Goof) ran towards his (the Beast's side) and knelt down on the ground, shaking his (the Beast's) shoulder gently. "Are you alright?" Max asked the Beast, "Come on. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Please wake up. You saved our lives. Thank you." But he (the Beast) was already unconscious. Max turned to tell her (Belle). "I don't think he's (the Beast is) moving."

Belle was about to hop onto Philippe but she hesitated.

She (Belle) went over to Max and the Beast and took off her cloak.

Max Goof (sighs, talking to Belle): The only thing we could do is return the master to his kingdom.

11/28/2020 c4 Love Crossovers
Dialogue

As Max Goof stared at the wolves with pure fright in his eyes, he had shaken with fear, panting, he turned to stare at Belle with pure fright in his eyes.

Max Goof (shivering): Oh my gosh, so cold.

Philippe quickly got out of the water, but soon, they (Philippe, Belle and Max Goof) were surrounded by more wolves which caused Max Goof to scream with pure shock and fright.

Max Goof (worryingly gasps, getting up off the ground to run towards Belle's side to make sure she's okay): Hey, are you alright? (helping Belle off the ground)

Belle assuringly looked at him (Max Goof) thankfully.

But the wolves continued to growl at them (Philippe, Belle and Max Goof).

He (Max Goof) and Belle tried to beat the wolves with the sticks, but one of the wolves snapped their (Belle's and Max Goof's) sticks in half with their jaws, leaving them (Belle and Max Goof) defenseless.

Belle screamed.

Max Goof (exclaiming with pure horror in his eyes): No! (directly narrowing his eyes in anger, growling at the wolves in return and screaming in rage): That tears it! You'll pay for this! If it's the last thing you'll ever do.

Max Goof (screaming with pure shock, fright and concern in his eyes): Hold on, Belle! I'm coming. (struggling to break free from the wolf's jaws, grunting and demandingly screaming at the wolf that grabbed him in the defense of himself and Belle): Let me go.

Another wolf went in was about to grab Belle, whereas, the other wolf went in was about to grab Max Goof.

Max Goof: (screaming with fright in his widened eyes): Help! Help me!

Belle and Max Goof watched him and the wolves brawl.

Belle and Max Goof stared at the Beast, as he only turned to look at them with despair in his eyes until he collapsed. Max Goof sighed in relief, but he gasped with pure shock/terror/horror in his widened eyes once he noticed the wounds on the Beast's right arm, he ran towards the Beast's side and knelt down on the ground.
"Oh no, are you alright?" Max asked the Beast with pure concern in his widened eyes, but he (the Beast) was already unconscious. Max had shaken his (the Beast's) shoulder gently. "Come on. Wake up. Please wake up. You saved our lives. Thank you." Which was until he (Max Goof) turned to tell Belle. "I don't think he's conscious."

Meanwhile, Belle was about to hop onto Philippe but she hesitated.

Belle went over to Max and the Beast and took off her cloak.

11/25/2020 c3 Kidnapped Max
They've gasped, hearing a familiar teenage male/masculine voice screaming. "Help! Help me!" "Max!" Which was until they run as fast as they could, but they still heard him (Max Goof) screaming. "Help me!" "Hang on, Max, we're coming!" "Someone! Help me!" "Don't worry, we'll rescue you." "Yeah before someone will illegally kidnap you."
11/25/2020 c8 Guest
Aw man, you would've showed us how Max Goof had gotten kidnapped by Pete and Mortimer which you didn't because why?
11/25/2020 c4 Guest
Yen Sid's tower was tall, majestic and crooked and coloured golden brown. The roofs were blue and cone-shaped decorated with several moons and stars. The tower itself rested on a floating island with a few pine trees, while the island was surrounded by sparkling blue clouds. This was where Master Yen Sid was waiting for them. This would be where the Mark of Mastery exam would take place. The gummi ship landed in front of the pathway to the tower. The door to the ship opened and Sora, Riku and Kairi stepped out. Riku and Kairi looked at the tower in awe, this being their first time there. They were shortly followed by King Mickey, Donald and Goofy. "Wow!" Kairi exclaimed as she turned to Mickey, "So, Yen Sid actually lives here, your majesty?" "Yep, I lived here, too while I was studying to be his apprentice twelve years ago. This is also where I took my Mark of Mastery test," Mickey replied.
"Really?" Riku asked, "How'd it go?" But before Mickey could reply, Donald interrupted. "Let's just say; It's not something any of us want to remember," Donald quacked, rubbing his tail as if remembering a painful accident. Goofy wasn't paying attention to the conversation; he was looking anxiously around the space with a worried look in his eyes. Sora stepped beside him. "Goofy? What's wrong?" he asked.
"We were supposed to meet my boy, Maxie here, but I don't see him," Goofy replied in a worried tone. Goofy told Sora about his son, Max in many of his letters. From what Sora heard, he was an energetic teenage boy who loved to skateboard, hang out with his friends in town and was training to become a knight. He hadn't gotten a shield yet, so he was using his skateboard as a weapon. "Max isn't here yet?" Mickey asked, the worry now slipping into his squeaky voice, "we told him to meet us here hours ago." "Do you think something happened to him?" Kairi asked, she was now worried as well. "Maybe he went in the tower?" Riku suggested.
"No, we told him specifically, to meet us outside," Mickey replied. "Aww phoey!" Donald groaned, "You're all worryin' too much! I bet he was too busy talkin' with his girlfriend and he just forgot!" "Maybe we should call the castle and see if he's there," Sora suggested, placing a comforting hand on Goofy's shoulder.
"We should check with Master Yen Sid first," Mickey said as he stepped forward, "If Max isn't in the tower, then he can find him quickly. Alright, Goofy?" Goofy nodded, comforted by Mickey's words. Then the group of six started walking towards the tower again.
Mysterious Tower. Then they've gone up until they reached the front. They stopped when they saw a large figure in colourful clothing leaning closely by the front door, trying to listen closely to something.
"Whachha doin'?" Donald asked, not even thinking that whoever this was could want to hurt them.
"Shh! I'm tryin' to listen!" The figure snapped in a gruff voice as he waved a large hand behind him. The group of six looked at each other curiously. "To what?" Goofy asked. "Well, see me an' my associate came to this here world lookin' fer some treasure ta kill the time. But we found somethin' better. We found this skinny little runt we knew from our home world. Put up a fight, but with two of us, we took 'im down. Soon we found out that that pipsqueak of a King, his two boneheads and three Keyblade Wielders was comin' to this here tower to take some kind of test to become Masters. So, here I am listenin' carefully for the test ta start. Cuz soon as them three Keybeares 'come Masters, our boss, Maleficent, is gonna have big plans fer them!" "Maleficent?" Riku and Mickey exclaimed in unison. They, along with the rest of the group had completely forgotten about her as she didn't seem like too much of a threat anymore. "Yep. Don't know why that test hasn't started yet. Been standin' here fer an hour an' heard nothin'." "Maybe because we've just gotten here!" Sora yelled, clearly seeing this figure as an enemy. "Wha-" the figure turned around completely to reveal a fat anthropomorphized cat in dark blue overalls, a red shirt, dark blue armour plates on his shoulders and large fingerless gloves and shoes. Everyone immediately recognized him. "Pete?" the group asked in unison. "Well, ain't this a surprise," Pete smirked, "Here I was waitin' fer ye ta start yer test so I could interrupt it and take you three," He pointed to Sora, Riku and Kairi, "Te Maleficent," "Yeah, good luck with that," Sora smirked, "You're just as big of an idiot as last time, Pete. We'll kick your butt in no time." But, instead of getting pouty like a big baby like he usually did, his smirk grew. "Ya think so, hey?" Pete laughed, "well this time, I ain't alone, runt. Not only have I got me some heartless, but Maleficent partnered me up with an old buddy of mine," He turned to Goofy, "and we think we found somethin' that may belong to ya, Goof. Hey! Mortimer! Come show our little buddies here what we found!" "Cool your jets, Pete, buddy, I'm right here." A sleek voice spoke from behind the tower as a figure stepped out. He was a tall, skinny rat with a long, thin nose and two bucked teeth, he had a look of determination in his eyes. He was dressed in an outfit that looked almost identical to Pete's except the colors were switched around. On his mouth there was an evil smirk, and his skinny arms were crossed over his chest. Mickey recognized him right away. "Mortimer! You're working for Maleficent?" Mickey exclaimed. "Right you are, 'Your Majesty." Mortimer had done a mock bow, "See, when the offer came to me, I realized it was the perfect way to get you caught in a mouse trap, and for me to take that pretty queen of yours," "Mortimer!" Pete yelled, obviously uninterested in what his partner was talking about, "show the pipsqueaks what we found when we got here!"
"Fine, fine, you get to have your fun, but you won't leave any for me. Oh, well," Mortimer reached behind the tower and pulled out what looked to be a smaller, younger version of Goofy. The only differences were that this one had long, wild black hair, a baggy red t-shirt, blue pants with a vertical yellow stripe on each leg, his jacket had a hood and pull strings and he was tightly bound and gagged. Sora could only assume this was Max by the frightened look on Goofy's face. "Maxie!" Goofy exclaimed as tears started to pour down his face. Pete and Mortimer only laughed cruelly. "That tears it!" Sora exclaimed as he summoned Kingdom Key, the rest of the party did the same. Riku's Keyblade closely resembled his former weapon, Soul Eater, only it was part angel wings as well as bat wings, the keychain was half of the heartless emblem. Riku had named it "Way to Dawn". Kairi's Keyblade reminded Sora greatly of their islands; the hilt was a heart that turned into a wave, the key part consisted of many flowers, while the keychain was a paupu fruit. Shortly after they've gotten home, she named it "Destiny's Embrace". Mickey wasn't wielding Kingdom Key D, like Sora had previously seen him use, instead he was wielding Star Seeker; which was a light purple Keyblade decorated with many stars and crescent moons. Neither Donald nor Goofy had Keyblades, but instead, they brought up their own weapons. Donald was holding Mage's Staff, whereas, Goofy was holding Knight's Shield. "You really think you can fight both of us and the heartless?" Mortimer laughed, "fine," he reached behind his back and pulled out a small red, blue pistol and pointed it at the party, whereas, Pete laughed and raised his fists. Then he whistled and at least thirty shadow heartless appeared out of the ground. Riku and Sora charged at Pete, while Mickey and Goofy charged at Mortimer, leaving Kairi and Donald to deal with the heartless. "Let Max go, Mortimer," Mickey spoke in a calm yet angry voice, "then we can fight fairly." Mortimer's smirk only grew as he walked backwards, keeping Max close to him and never lowering his pistol.
"I don't think so, Mick, as you probably remember, I don't fight fair, ah cha cha!" Mortimer had thrown the still bound Max onto the ground a few feet away from him. He snapped his fingers and a few shadow heartless appeared around Max, staring hungrily at him, but before a heatless could devour his heart, it was destroyed by Goofy's shield. Goofy nodded encouragingly at Mickey. Mickey returned the nod and charged at Mortimer. Riku and Sora were having no problems, knocking Pete around. Even though it had been a year since they last met, Pete made no improvement in his combat skills. Once Pete was knocked down, Sora rushed over to help Goofy defend Max, while Riku helped Kairi and Donald deal with the remaining heartless. Mickey was constantly dodging dark bullets from Mortimer's pistol, still having yet to throw in a solid hid. Once Sora and Goofy destroyed the heartless that surrounded Max, they quickly moved to untie him. Once Max was untied, Goofy embraced his son in a tight hug, but Max wasn't thinking about reunions now. He quickly wriggled out of his dad's hug and ran towards the tower. Which was then Sora realized there was a skateboard lying there. It was yellow with a blue outline of the King's insignia, while the inside of the outline was black. Max grabbed the skateboard, hopped on and was moving right towards Mortimer. Mortimer looked to see Max riding towards him looking determined; he didn't even notice Mickey send a blow to his chest, causing him to fall to the ground. While he was on the ground, Max ran over him as a small crunching noise was heard. "That was for kidnapping me," Max growled as he rode off of Mortimer and another crunching noise was heard. Once Mortimer saw that all the heartless had been defeated, he winced. Then, Pete slowly rose from the ground, "Hunh... wha...?" Pete asked, looking confused. Mortimer quickly got up to his feet, ran towards Pete and grabbed his arm. "C'mon Pete, let's get outta here," Mortimer said as both of them disappeared through a corridor of darkness. As soon as Max knew they were gone, he quickly embraced Goofy. "Thanks, Dad," Max smiled as Goofy returned the hug. The party stayed for a moment to watch the father and son reunion until Mickey spoke up.
"Come on, Yen Sid is waiting for us,"
~*KHIII*~
Sometime later, the group of seven had reached the top of the tower. Yen Sid was standing in front one of the many windows, once he heard the door close he turned to the group who just walked in, who all bowed in respect. "Nice to see you again, Master Yen Sid," Mickey said.
"Yes, It is. I am pleased to see that you were all able to make it," Yen Sid replied as he sat down at his desk, "Now to buisiness; the Mark of Mastery exam,"
"Don't worry sir, me and Riku; we're ready!" Sora exclaimed enthusiastically while Riku gave a slightly nervous nod. "I believe you are, Sora," Yen Sid chuckled, "However, I have a reason to believe that the two of you are not the only ones capable of performing this exam," Yen Sid looked directly towards Kairi, whose face immediately filled with shock and confusion. "Me?" Kairi asked as Yen Sid nodded, "Master, I don't think I can," she stammered, "I haven't been able to do anything, I'm still just a beginner, I-" "Calm yourself," Yen Sid interrupted, "Kairi, I realize that this is a shock to you, but you have made astounding progress in this last year alone. Along with all the secret training you have done, I truly believe you are just as qualified as Sora and Riku." The others turned to look at Kairi with confusion plastered on their faces. "Secret training?" Donald questioned. "Let me guess; Minnie and Daisy knew about this?" Mickey sighed and crossed his arms. Kairi responded with an embarrassed nod, "I just felt so useless back at the World That Never Was, I wanted to be able to be more help if another quest ever came up. Minnie and Daisy sent me training exercises and training holograms to practice on, but I had no idea what I was doing would qualify me as a master," Kairi explained. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Riku asked as Kairi shrugged, "I knew my dad would hate the idea, so I just didn't tell anyone," The princess of heart turned back towards Yen Sid, "But sir, I really don't think I'm ready for this,"
"Kairi," Sora suddenly stated causing everyone to stare at him, "Relax, you're over thinking this. If you really have been training by yourself then that determination already proves you have what it takes," at this point, Sora made it over to Kairi's side and was holding her hands in an encouraging embrace, "You weren't useless on the World that Never Was. And we all believe in you now," Kairi nodded her understanding and turned to face the others who all had looks of encouragement. "So how 'bout it, Kairi?" Goofy asked, "Ya ready ta take the exam?" "I'm ready!" Kairi stated strongly causing the Disney residents To burst into cheers and applause.
"Excellent, then we shall get started," Yen Sid declared as Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Max stood off to the side with encouraging looks on their faces. Sora, Kairi and Riku now stood proudly in a line in front of Master Yen Sid. Yen Sid rose from his desk and spoke, "Today, you will be examined for the Mark of Mastery. Three of the Keyblade's chosen stand here as candidates. Each Master believes in a different approach when it comes to this examination. I for instance, believe our greatest weaknesses lie in our memories. In this exam, you stand alone. You will be tested on your abilities in combat, judgement and the strength of your heart. I will transport each of you individually to a simulation of a world created from your memories. In this world you will face an enemy different from the heartless; an enemy that devours dreams. You will encounter many foes and allies. Near the end of your examination, you will be confronted by a being of great darkness; a great enemy. Your journeys will be different for each of you. Your objective is simple; separate your allies from your enemies, choose when to fight and when to stand down and defeat your enemies, you must defeat your greatest in order to pass. Are you prepared?" "Yes," Sora, Riku and Kairi responded in unison. "Then let the examination begin!" Yen Sid waved his hands and the three keybearers began to glow gold. Soon, they became small glowing balls of light and flew into Yen Sid's desk. The Disney Castle residents gathered around the desk and looked as the desk magically became a view screen. "Do you think they'll be alright?" Mickey asked. "I can only hope that they do not make the same mistake he made. As of this moment, the Mark of Mastery has begun."
11/24/2020 c4 Love Crossovers
Dialogue

As they've ridden through the forest, Philippe was spooked and stopped instantly.

Philippe quickly got out of the water, but soon, they (Philippe, Belle and Max Goof) were surrounded by more wolves.

Max Goof (getting up off the ground to run towards Belle's side to make sure she's okay): Oh my gosh! Are you alright? (helping Belle off the ground)

Belle looked at him (Max Goof) thankfully.

The wolves begun to attack Philippe, but Belle and Max Goof came to his rescue. Belle quickly hit a wolf with a stick.

Max Goof (Directly glaring/narrowing his eyes at the wolves in anger as he was hitting another wolf in the defense of Philippe): Take that!

But the wolves continued to growl at them (Philippe, Belle and Max Goof).

He (Max Goof) and Belle tried to beat the wolves with the sticks, but one of the wolves snapped their (Belle's and Max Goof's) sticks in half with their jaws.

Belle screamed.

Max Goof (gasping): NO! (directly narrowing his eyes in anger, growling at the wolves in return and screaming): That tears it! You'll pay for this! If it's the last thing you'll ever do.

But as the wolves knocked him (Max Goof) and Belle over, the wolf grabbed the corner of her (Belle's) cloak, dragging her to the ground and tugged on it as she screamed again, the other wolf grabbed the corner of Max Goof's cloak, dragging him to the ground.

Max Goof (screaming with pure shock, fright and concern in his eyes): Hold on, Belle! (struggling to break free from the wolf's jaws, grunting and screaming at the wolf that grabbed him demandingly in the defense of himself and Belle): Let me go.

Max Goof: (screaming with fright in his eyes): Help!

However, it was caught mid-jump by the Beast who growled at the wolf, as Belle and Max Goof stared up at him with surprise in their eyes, he tossed it away.

Max Goof (questionably thinking to himself): Huh? But how did he know?

He stood protectively behind Belle and Max Goof, but the wolves were not giving up that easily as they turned their attention to the Beast.

They lunge at each other. One rips a hole in Beast’s shoulder and the others focus on their attack on that spot.

Belle and Max Goof watched him and the wolves fight.

As soon as the fight ended at last, the Beast tossed a wolf against a tree, knocking it out. The rest of the wolves turned to flee in fear.

Belle was about to hop onto Philippe but she hesitated.

Max Goof (approaching the Beast, kneeling down on the ground and shaking the Beast's shoulder gently): Are you alright? Please wake up. (turning to tell Belle) I don't think he's moving.

Belle went over to the Beast and took off her cloak.

11/24/2020 c4 Guest
Snatch means steal (something) or kidnap (someone) by seizing or grabbing suddenly.
11/21/2020 c8 Guest
Aw man, you would've showed us how Max Goof had gotten kidnapped by Pete and Mortimer.
11/21/2020 c4 Guest
"Shh! I'm tryin' to listen!" The figure snapped in a gruff voice as he waved a large hand behind him. The group of six looked at each other curiously. "To what?" Goofy asked. "Well, see me an' my associate came to this here world lookin' fer some treasure ta kill the time. But we found somethin' better. We found this skinny little runt we knew from our home world. Put up a fight, but with two of us, we took 'im down. Soon we found out that that pipsqueak of a King, his two boneheads and three Keyblade Wielders was comin' to this here tower to take some kind of test to become Masters. So, here I am listenin' carefully for the test ta start. Cuz soon as them three Keybeares 'come Masters, our boss, Maleficent, is gonna have big plans fer them!" "Maleficent?" Riku and Mickey exclaimed in unison. They, along with the rest of the group had completely forgotten about her as she didn't seem like too much of a threat anymore. "Yep. Don't know why that test hasn't started yet. Been standin' here fer an hour an' heard nothin'." "Maybe because we've just gotten here!" Sora yelled, clearly seeing this figure as an enemy. "Wha-" the figure turned around completely to reveal a fat anthropomorphized cat in dark blue overalls, a red shirt, dark blue armour plates on his shoulders and large fingerless gloves and shoes. Everyone immediately recognized him. "Pete?" the group asked in unison. "Well, ain't this a surprise," Pete smirked, "Here I was waitin' fer ye ta start yer test so I could interrupt it and take you three," He pointed to Sora, Riku and Kairi, "Te Maleficent," "Yeah, good luck with that," Sora smirked, "You're just as big of an idiot as last time, Pete. We'll kick your butt in no time." But, instead of getting pouty like a big baby like he usually did, his smirk grew. "Ya think so, hey?" Pete laughed, "well this time, I ain't alone, runt. Not only have I got me some heartless, but Maleficent partnered me up with an old buddy of mine," He turned to Goofy, "and we think we found somethin' that may belong to ya, Goof. Hey! Mortimer! Come show our little buddies here what we found!" "Cool your jets, Pete, buddy, I'm right here." A sleek voice spoke from behind the tower as a figure stepped out. He was a tall, skinny rat with a long, thin nose and two bucked teeth, he had a look of determination in his eyes. He was dressed in an outfit that looked almost identical to Pete's except the colors were switched around. On his mouth there was an evil smirk, and his skinny arms were crossed over his chest. Mickey recognized him right away. "Mortimer! You're working for Maleficent?" Mickey exclaimed. "Right you are, 'Your Majesty'" Mortimer said as he did a mock bow, "See, when the offer came to me, I realized it was the perfect way to get you caught in a mouse trap, and for me to take that pretty queen of yours," "Mortimer!" Pete yelled, obviously not interested in what his partner was talking about, "show the pipsqueaks what we found when we got here!"
"Fine, fine, you get to have your fun, but you won't leave any for me. Oh, well," Mortimer reached behind the tower and pulled out what looked to be a smaller, younger version of Goofy. The only differences were that this one had long, wild black hair, a baggy red t-shirt, blue pants with a vertical yellow stripe on each leg, his jacket had a hood and pull strings and he was tightly bound and gagged. Sora could only assume this was Max by the frightened look on Goofy's face. "Maxie!" Goofy exclaimed as tears started to pour down his face. Pete and Mortimer only laughed cruelly. "That tears it!" Sora exclaimed as he summoned Kingdom Key, the rest of the party did the same. Riku's Keyblade closely resembled his former weapon, Soul Eater, only it was part angel wings as well as bat wings, the keychain was half of the heartless emblem. Riku had named it "Way to Dawn". Kairi's Keyblade reminded Sora greatly of their islands; the hilt was a heart that turned into a wave, the key part consisted of many flowers, while the keychain was a paupu fruit. Shortly after they've gotten home, she named it "Destiny's Embrace". Mickey wasn't wielding Kingdom Key D, like Sora had previously seen him use, instead he was wielding Star Seeker; which was a light purple Keyblade decorated with many stars and crescent moons. Neither Donald nor Goofy had Keyblades, but instead, they brought up their own weapons. Donald was holding Mage's Staff, while Goofy was holding Knight's Shield. "You really think you can fight both of us and the heartless?" Mortimer laughed, "fine," he reached behind his back and pulled out a small red and blue pistol and pointed it at the party, while Pete laughed and raised his fists. Then he whistled and at least thirty shadow heartless appeared out of the ground. Riku and Sora charged at Pete, while Mickey and Goofy charged at Mortimer, leaving Kairi and Donald to deal with the heartless. "Let Max go, Mortimer," Mickey spoke in a calm yet angry voice, "then we can fight fairly." Mortimer's smirk only grew as he walked backwards, keeping Max close to him and never lowering his pistol.
"I don't think so, Mick," he said, "As you probably remember, I don't fight fair, ah cha cha!" Mortimer threw the still bound Max onto the ground a few feet away from him. He snapped his fingers and a few shadow heartless appeared around Max, staring hungrily at him, but before a heatless could devour his heart, it was destroyed by Goofy's shield. Goofy nodded encouragingly at Mickey. Mickey returned the nod and charged at Mortimer. Riku and Sora were having no problem knocking Pete around. Even though it had been a year since they last met, Pete made no improvement in his combat skills. Once Pete was knocked down, Sora rushed over to help Goofy defend Max, while Riku helped Kairi and Donald deal with the remaining heartless. Mickey was constantly dodging dark bullets from Mortimer's pistol, still having yet to throw in a solid hid. Once Sora and Goofy destroyed the heartless that surrounded Max, they quickly moved to untie him. Once Max was untied, Goofy embraced his son in a tight hug, but Max wasn't thinking about reunions now. He quickly wriggled out of his dad's hug and ran towards the tower. Which was then Sora realized there was a skateboard lying there. It was yellow with a blue outline of the King's insignia, while the inside of the outline was black. Max grabbed the skateboard, hopped on and was moving right towards Mortimer. Mortimer looked to see Max riding towards him looking determined; he didn't even notice Mickey send a blow to his chest, causing him to fall to the ground. While he was on the ground, Max ran over him as a small crunching noise was heard. "That was for kidnapping me," Max growled as he rode off of Mortimer and another crunching noise was heard. Once Mortimer saw that all the heartless had been defeated, he winced. Then, Pete slowly rose from the ground, "Hunh... wha...?" Pete asked, looking confused. Mortimer quickly got up to his feet, ran towards Pete and grabbed his arm. "C'mon Pete, let's get outta here," Mortimer said as both of them disappeared through a corridor of darkness. As soon as Max knew they were gone, he quickly embraced Goofy. "Thanks, Dad," Max smiled as Goofy returned the hug. The party stayed for a moment to watch the father and son reunion until Mickey spoke up.
"Come on, Yen Sid is waiting for us,"
~*KHIII*~
"Don't worry sir, me and Riku; we're ready!" Sora exclaimed enthusiastically while Riku gave a slightly nervous nod. "I believe you are, Sora," Yen Sid chuckled, "However, I have a reason to believe that the two of you are not the only ones capable of performing this exam," Yen Sid then looked directly towards Kairi, whose face immediately filled with shock and confusion. "Me?" Kairi asked as Yen Sid nodded, "Master, I don't think I can," she stammered, "I haven't been able to do anything, I'm still just a beginner, I-" "Calm yourself," Yen Sid interrupted, "Kairi, I realize that this is a shock to you, but you have made astounding progress in this last year alone. Along with all the secret training you have done, I truly believe you are just as qualified as Sora and Riku." The others turned to look at Kairi with confusion plastered on their faces. "Secret training?" Donald questioned. "Let me guess; Minnie and Daisy knew about this?" Mickey sighed and crossed his arms. Kairi responded with an embarrassed nod, "I just felt so useless back at the World That Never Was, I wanted to be able to be more help if another quest ever came up. Minnie and Daisy sent me training exercises and training holograms to practice on, but I had no idea what I was doing would qualify me as a master," Kairi explained. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Riku asked as Kairi shrugged, "I knew my dad would hate the idea, so I just didn't tell anyone," The princess of heart turned back towards Yen Sid, "But sir, I really don't think I'm ready for this,"
"Excellent, then we shall get started," Yen Sid declared as Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Max stood off to the side with encouraging looks on their faces. Sora, Kairi and Riku now stood proudly in a line in front of Master Yen Sid. Yen Sid rose from his desk and spoke, "Today, you will be examined for the Mark of Mastery. Three of the Keyblade's chosen stand here as candidates. Each Master believes in a different approach when it comes to this examination. I for instance, believe our greatest weaknesses lie in our memories. In this exam, you stand alone. You will be tested on your abilities in combat, judgement and the strength of your heart. I will transport each of you individually to a simulation of a world created from your memories. In this world you will face an enemy different from the heartless; an enemy that devours dreams. You will encounter many foes and allies. Near the end of your examination, you will be confronted by a being of great darkness; a great enemy. Your journeys will be different for each of you. Your objective is simple; separate your allies from your enemies, choose when to fight and when to stand down and defeat your enemies, you must defeat your greatest in order to pass. Are you prepared?" "Yes," Sora, Riku and Kairi said in unison. "Then let the examination begin!" Yen Sid waved his hands and the three keybearers began to glow gold. Soon, they became small glowing balls of light and flew into Yen Sid's desk. The Disney Castle residents gathered around the desk and looked as the desk magically became a view screen. "Do you think they'll be alright?" Mickey asked. "I can only hope that they do not make the same mistake he made. As of this moment, the Mark of Mastery has begun."
11/7/2020 c4 Guest
Aw man, I wish this happen in canon.
11/4/2020 c76 Guest
r u gonna continue writing the next chapter?
909 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »