for Harm's Way

6/14/2013 c20 8JainaSyal
good story but spank?
my father spanks me too, some times, at once he spanks my friend because he was very angry saw the blue jeans and spank her, that was very bad.

I think spank is a wrong way.
6/13/2013 c39 accounting professional
Great chapter. I loved the sisterly interaction between Mattie and Chloe. I loved Mac telling Harm her news about having a baby. Please continue this story.
6/11/2013 c39 nicolespics
So excited that you updated! I love all your stories! And I so did not see that fourth child coming, but that's so sweet!
6/10/2013 c39 EmilyAnnGibbs-McGarrett
LOL! Didn't see that coming. Great Chapter, Miss Chloe certainly can get herself into trouble, just as quick as Mattie. Please continue, I really love this story.
6/10/2013 c39 10Kikilia14
Nice chapter. LIked the girls talking to each other at end... though it was way too short.
6/10/2013 c39 10Kat A. Fonell
Loved omg update asap
6/9/2013 c39 carlacipo
I can't believe you did that. I seriously hope it will not be months for the next part if this. I love you but I HATE cliffy endings. I know harm will be happy but it would have been nice if you let me know for sure
6/9/2013 c39 128IMSLES
:) Well it's a shocking surprise!

Now how the others react should be interesting, especially since Chloe was already trying to reassure herself of her place in the family.

Sue
4/21/2013 c38 10Kikilia14
Totally cute chapter... I can't wait until Mac finds Chloe
3/25/2013 c38 Guest
Kinky and a real turn on, woman on girl spanking action, about time :)
3/25/2013 c38 Liz
Absolutely love this story. Three teenagers and one house. I died laughing when they went to the pound. I could not come home either with out at least two dogs. Harm is being a good Dad and Mac a good Mom BUT I would like to see some more interupted love scenes and Josh and Harm togetherness. Love your work and cant wait to see how Chole turns out.
3/26/2013 c38 nicolespics
So glad you updated! Can't wait til they find Chloe!
3/26/2013 c27 10Jeneral2885
Aw Mattie gets the worst of it. Serves her right
3/26/2013 c20 Jeneral2885
Ow! but nice hapter
3/25/2013 c38 11gaben
ROFL ...Mac walked towards the door and then darted back and around Mattie and snatched the doll out of the bed. "AAAAHHHHH!" Mattie screamed as the doll's head came loose from it's body and skittered across the floor. "You SCARED me!"
Great fun chapter. Mattie's long winded stall that didn't work was hilarious.
And... "Told you I spanked as hard as Harm." Mac said. Ha Ha.
We're all still here. .. going just as slow I might add, you're not the only one that needs to update.
543 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »