for Harm's Way

11/8/2014 c42 11gaben
Finally they are married, and the kids are happy. Though they are all in for another surprise now... And drama. A shame the wedding celebrations were cut short for mac and harm anyway...
A few typos in this chapter nothing major , repeated she's and ion instead of on or in though there is one you might want to fix ...
"Good. You are now husband and wife. You may take your side to the hospital!" The minister walked away shaking his head. Lol
11/8/2014 c42 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Woo boo! Great chapter, loved it.
11/8/2014 c42 37Jeneral2885
Interesting chapter
8/27/2014 c6 johnmurray2
Chelsea1234 you need to have your checker reread your story and re edit because youre editor has slipped up on the spelling and some of the characters were turned around .
8/27/2014 c4 johnmurray2
harm should just put a bullet in all those kids for stealing his car a putting it in the salt water.
he is going to murder her.
8/27/2014 c2 johnmurray2
If my dad had caught me doing that it would murder he to was in the Navy and he would had keel haul them all.
7/19/2014 c41 Guest
Awesome update. Keep em coming.
6/21/2014 c41 carlacipo
Great chapter. Glad josh was hesitant. Would be uNrealistic to think they are all thrilled and the girls always seem confident. Can't wait for more. You know I need my JAG fix!
6/21/2014 c41 accounting professional
Great chapter. I loved the real family interaction between parents and kids.
6/20/2014 c41 11gaben
Great news., and the kids took it so well. Josh got it off his chest which was great.
6/19/2014 c41 11Kikilia14
Loved seeing an update!

Nicely done.
6/19/2014 c41 37Jeneral2885
Nice continuation
2/18/2014 c40 Guest
I have been reading this story and I have not been able to stop for anything. This is just a great story. Please update it soon.
1/27/2014 c40 1fizzychippy
Wow chels! You really need to give us a new chapter. Are the kids happy or not? I re read the whole story!
12/17/2013 c40 Guest
I miss this story so much. Please could you consider updating it?
570 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »