for Red Headed League

2/3/2019 c1 donovandelaney26101
It was pretty stupid of the writers of the show to pair Gwen and Kevin together.
3/3/2016 c1 Rocker on
Keep writing, like it so far, but needs some more action, like Ben being summoned by Gwen.
1/11/2012 c4 Someone Who Wants a Fez
I came to this story because I wanted to read your sequel, and I really enjoyed this! For extra points: Mr. Bow-Tie (or Mr. GrumpyFace in the words of Amy Pond) is the Doctor (kinda obvious since I came here due to the sequel, but I would've said it anyway), the blonde I'm not really sure about but my best guess would have to be Temari from Naruto or Sailor Moon (I'll admit that I might've searched up blonde girl with pig tails and Sailor might've come up since I've never really watched the show before, but I really have no idea), and finally the "girl with Raven hair wearing a dark cloak" is pretty obviously Raven from Teen Titans.

Can't wait to read the sequel now! OFF I GO!

~SWWAF
8/27/2011 c4 4CajunBear73
Well if it ain't the Ronster, then I don't know who it could be... But if it is Ron, then their 'research' has a few holes in it and once again someone's going to eat a rocket ship face-on...

But it looks like you've got something bad planned for when something good is to come to pass. And others from universes not of our own are here too?

Should be interesting.

8/27/2011 c3 CajunBear73
So that's why Ron was acting so strangely... Glad he got the time to make that request of Kim.

And that he was able to get an answer.

A mystery solved, Tokyo wrecked (as if Godzilla had never been there... LOL!) and a joined future awaits Kim and Ron. Hope Gwen and Yori are invited...

8/21/2011 c2 CajunBear73
Somebody's got Team Possible in their sights, and it seems whatever was planned is going to start shortly. With Ron.

Figure they're from out of this world, that's for sure.

Wonder if Kim and Gwen can get to Ron in time.

And if Kim can figure out what he's been doing up in Japan.

8/11/2011 c1 CajunBear73
Hmm, wonder what's coming down and what's up with Ron.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service