for The Protector's Call

6/9/2020 c21 CrystalKaouri
What happened to you Polyvore page? I was hoping to check out Katie’s outfits.
5/29/2016 c21 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it!
5/7/2016 c21 6Scout017
I read both stories of Narnia in two days and I loved both of them! It was amazing! I can't wait for you to write the third movie! That's going to be epic!
Scout017, out.
4/2/2016 c21 Meimei555
I'm sad that its over. ; ( I listened to Regina spector, the Call when I was reading this, and I timed it perfectly. This is such an awesome series, I can't wait to see what you do next.
3/26/2016 c21 14JoselinCastillo'Skywalker
Hola, if that katie return to Narnia, that I wanted this to caspian, you know. I hope history will soon follow! bad English, I know :(
3/25/2016 c21 Kate07
what a wonderfull story. it was amazying love every single loved to follow Katie's stories can't wait for the VDT! Can't wait for what you have planned for the Pevensie's and Katie
3/25/2016 c21 25seasidewriter1
I'm very excited to hear you will write VDT! And it's bittersweet that the story has ended, now, though. I remember reading the first story for the first time, and now we're all the way here. I can't believe it. These two stories have been positively fantastic, and I can't wait to see what's next––in VDT and Phantom and Merlin! Thank you, so much, for writing such a lovely story!
3/24/2016 c21 Aquafin
:) I love it!
3/23/2016 c21 16Child of Dreams
(sighs contentedly)
3/22/2016 c1 QuirkyKim
Well their 28 in Narnia, right?
3/3/2016 c20 MeiMei
I've got to say, my overall favorite scene from the movie was when Lucy went and searched for Aslan, and the trees waking up. Now that I read this, I can't help but add Katie into the scenes. This was an amazing book, from start to finish, and whether you continue the series or not, I will be completely ok with it since this was/is awesome and I'm sure you'll end it greatly. (Btw the reason it was just MeiMei is because I was too lazy to sign into my account :P)
2/25/2016 c20 25seasidewriter1
I can't believe that there'll be only one more chapter of this story! I've enjoyed reaching all the chapters you've posted and it's bittersweet to think it will soon be over. I can't wait to see whether or not Katie will be in VDT. I loved the chapter, by the way, and can't wait to read the story's conclusion, no matter how bittersweet it shall be. Keep up the fantastic work!
2/20/2016 c20 Kate07
this chapter was so cute I loved it c: can't wait for the next chapter
2/19/2016 c20 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it! more please!
2/19/2016 c20 Aquafin
Wow, I loved it! It's ok for not updating :). Have fun doing your job! really liked it, please update again ASAP!
207 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »