FanFiction.Net
for A Lullaby of My Own

9/30/2022 c28 1EdwardsFirstKiss
Wow! What a great chapter! I felt like I was reading Eclipse on steroids.
9/12/2022 c28 Fanfict22
I am sad that you are done with this story. It is absolutely one of my favorites and incredibly well written. I actually think I like it better than the twilight saga. I think it would be interesting to have Edward's POV. I really feel like out of a lot of fanfic I've read, this story balances/plays out the best as far as the fall out from the Cullens leaving. It's just so good.
9/10/2022 c28 ScarletRoofs
Finally they reunite!
Glad you’re back.
Great chapter
9/8/2022 c27 VryUnique
I could understand the worry for Nessie, she has seemed more human in this story.
9/3/2022 c28 Guest
Just found this story, love ut
9/5/2022 c26 VryUnique
Ohhhh….. I thought they were back…
I thought it was Shane and Jenna running towards them but I dismissed it because I thought what they smelled like was known.
9/4/2022 c25 VryUnique
I still think Rosalie’s main motivation is selfishness, she is out of line. Blaming Bella because she wasn’t around when Nessie was a child is preposterous. Bella didn’t keep them away from Nessie or hide her, they kept themselves away.
9/4/2022 c24 VryUnique
Running was ridiculous, she was acting like a child.
The cottage might soften Bella.
9/4/2022 c28 myfanficaddiction
Ahh this chapter made my day! I love how Bella saved the day and Nessie finally called Edward "Dad." 3
9/4/2022 c28 strawberrybasil
So glad that you updated! Looking forward to the last chapter :)
9/4/2022 c28 traceybuie
Breathes in a sense of relief... Thanks for writing and sharing.
9/3/2022 c28 sue.blair.16
Thankyou. It’s been an age but so glad you are going to finish it.
9/3/2022 c28 2Alexandramay
I am so glad Bella is okay! The way Ness saw her was a sentense I will never forget. Thank you for updating. I totally get it... the amount of unfinished stories I have on my computer... Anyway, can't wait for the rest and just letting you know I'll be waiting, and most likely leaving an even longer review, next time you update. Just in case I didn't make it clear, I loved the chapter! You are truly a talented writer. Keep it up!
9/3/2022 c28 lauramatos051
Love it
8/26/2022 c1 Alexandramay
Are yougoing to continue thisstoryhis It's sooo good! Evenifyou don't, it hasbeenan amazing read.
Alexandra/Alex