for A Lullaby of My Own

1/15 c27 nevaehmaypaige7
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this. It is literally one of the best fanfiction I’ve ever read, and I’ve fallen in love with the storyline. I’m absolutely going down on my knees and begging you to update this stop just even please tell if you’re going on permanent hiatus, or anything! Please I really really really want to know. I’m not lying when I say that this is one of my favourite fanfiction’s, and one of the first ones I’ve ever read, and it has a special place in my heart. It would mean so much to me and I bet a lot of people of the updated this! You have more than 1000 reviews, don’t give up now, update! I’m saying this for the second time, but I’m begging you to update? I love Renesmee and this, I love Bella and this, I love the bonding, and I really want to know what happens the characters. You are an incredible author, and if you update this, it would mean so much to a lot of people.
One of your biggest fans,
Nevaeh
12/22/2021 c27 Guest
Please update this again. It’s a masterpiece, and I so enjoyed reading it. It’s way better than any of the other stories like it in the world. I absolutely love the concept, and I love the content. You can’t just abandon a story with over 20 chapters like that. It is incredible, and it would make so many people‘s day if you continue to update. Of course, I understand that maybe difficult is in your life which is preventing you from updating, but just letting you know that if you do update, a lot of people are still going to be loyal and read this. I don’t know, but the reason I’m saying this is because it such a good story. It totally captures Renesmee, and I really feel like that is the best portrayal of Renesmee ever. I’ve read some other stories where is maze so willing to forgive the Collins for leaving them. I love how Renesmee is reluctant in this, but evidently she still cares about Edward. I also love Bella‘s attitude in this. She’s such an amazing mother, like she is in the real books. If you could update this would be incredible,
Nevaeh
11/24/2021 c3 Guest
i feel like Jenna was suggesting dirty activities and Ness didn't understand at all
11/15/2021 c27 Ky Tran
Excellent build up. Can’t wait for. Ext chapter
11/15/2021 c20 Ky Tran
Fantastic story. Haven’t stopped reading
10/20/2021 c27 J
I love it... eagerly waiting for update
10/19/2021 c27 Monkey D. Ani
Me encantooooo
10/15/2021 c27 twilightfanjm
Wow that was so intense! I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/17/2021 c27 JumpingPebbles
:D Omg fantastic workcan't wait for what happens next!
10/15/2021 c10 Guest
:#
10/16/2021 c5 3King Alpha Wolf
Wow its really weird how much they shared after just meeting. Also it was kind of messed up how she just told the wolves secret because she just assumed she knew about wolves i mean even if she did she didn't know about Jake's pack.
10/14/2021 c10 Guest
I Live this Story so much!
10/14/2021 c7 Guest
I hope Nessie will get to enjoy her Birthday! But I‘m afraid bad things will happen …
10/14/2021 c5 Guest
I enjoy this Story so much, Thank you!
10/14/2021 c3 Guest