for The Place Between

1/26/2017 c5 belladu57
Very good
4/13/2015 c5 1MajorWolfie
I do hope you plan on updating soon as I really enjoyed reading this! There is going to an update right? I would be gutted if there wasn't. - Jess
4/5/2015 c5 Guest
noooooo there has to be an update! it's funny, well written, and interesting. do you know how hard it is to find a story like that? please if you are still writing update please!
12/29/2013 c5 Guest
totally contine this story
9/1/2013 c5 2Tobalerone
He knocked her out?! Why the fuck did he do that?! What does he plan to do with her? Gahh, I cant believe her grandmother got her into this mess! Loved it! Update soon please!
8/22/2013 c5 3Foxy-Floof
Is he taking her with him? Alien abduction, a-la-hunter-style?
8/22/2013 c4 Foxy-Floof
:3c Tee-hee-hee. Given the background of the various novels published about Aliens/Predators, he's probably .
by her. (Since in his race, females are the deadlier and more dangerous of the two sexes.)
by the fact that such a tiny little girl (in his view) killed both his sport-targets.
about his own reluctant attraction to such an obviously soft, squishy, weak being.

And she, of course, is freaked the hell out, and only time-engrained obedience to her Gran has her NOT running around like a headless chicken.

All in all, I count this chapter as perfectly adequate to the plot development. Don't be so hard on yourself.
8/22/2013 c3 Foxy-Floof
Watch out, Carina! Watch out for FACEHUGGERS!

Oh God, I forgot all about those sneaky, fast, scary little buggers.
8/22/2013 c2 Foxy-Floof
Wow. That was fun. I think that perhaps that Yaut'ja scared 13 or 14 years off of Carina's life by grabbing her.
8/22/2013 c1 Foxy-Floof
I love this place. Leaving reviews is actually my second-favorite thing to do. First being to READ all the stories on here.

But I think that Carina's Gran is a LOT like my Nana(Gran by another name), but mine's largely Italian with a little splash of Portugales and New Englander mixed in. I love that she forgot to clean up the little drips of green stuff.
I don't like that the big house is so perfect and spotlessly clean. Even my great-grandma had a little trouble reaching up high once she shrank down to 4'8".
1/21/2013 c5 Taiyaki-chan
I hope you update soon! :D
8/13/2012 c5 RandomCitizen
Don got chourself kidnapped by and alien. . .
6/14/2012 c1 3technoWriter15
:D
6/10/2012 c5 kittykat6625
awesome story please update soon

love kittykat6625