for I Dare You!

11/26/2011 c2 1Jayclaw
This is very good. I feel sorry for everyone in tis deth trap of a show.
11/24/2011 c1 Review Initiative
This story is against FanFiction.Net Guidelines because it contains pure authors note content or does not contain story content. By rule of FFN, your posting must contain words directly relevant to plot in prose.

Before posting this story, you agreed to abide by the FFN Guidelines.

You may review the Guidelines at www.fanfiction.net/guidelines/.

It is recommended that you remove this story before it is reported. If administration removes the story from received reports, a ban will be set in place on your account.

Removing the story yourself makes all reports null and void.

-Order of the Concritters Review Initiative-
9/4/2011 c3 1Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re
I've reviewed with this dare for at least 3 different stories, but hopefully this one will actually do it. I dare Dustpelt to wear a colonial dress and sing the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black while making over exaggerated hand movements!
9/4/2011 c2 5Pebblepaw10
Can I dare a catto sneak up on Blackstar, dye his paws pink, and get away alive.

Can Jayfeather come in soon because I want to see what happens, and of course Pebblepaw has a crush on him.there could be some drama in that
9/4/2011 c3 Pebblepaw10
Oh, this is funny, update ASAP
9/3/2011 c3 1The Architecht's Assistant
Whoa...gruesome much?

I dare Mudspots and Lionblaze to fight a wrestling match! See who wins.

Note: Not to the death, and no weapons, or getting hyper on sugar or anything of that sort. If that happens, the other is automatically winner.
9/2/2011 c2 1Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re
Interesting...different from most other dare fics. I'll probably think of some later.
8/28/2011 c1 Tanglestar of ThunderClan
Blackfoot: Security Guard

Neon green warrior, father- Graystripe mother- Millie. Former Healer of Tribe of Rushing Water. Left when nearly killed.
8/28/2011 c1 Tanglestar of ThunderClan
Have a cat come on, be dared to eat a marshmallow, sneeze glitter, then go KABLOOEY! Cat described below. Hailclaw

Orange she-cat , descendant of Firestar, spastic, once ate an anvil. Has stick issues, like Jayfeather. Tigerstar killed her brother, Tadpole, in the battle with BloodClan. Hungry for revenge on ShadowClan. PS: The anvil was cherry flavored.
8/26/2011 c1 12rexflame
Frostbillow the medi cat

he is a white tom with blue grey spots.

He speaks rarely, but when he does, its always some random, coomplicated math term.

WindClan

Argues whenever anyone says his math therioes/equations ae wrong(because they are always right.)
8/26/2011 c2 rexflame
can i dare Jayfeather to declare love for cinderheart in front of lionblaze?
8/26/2011 c2 SpottedXStorm4ever
SORRY! WRONG CHAPPIE!
8/15/2011 c1 Xcvfsvbqusyoij

Name: Nightthorn

Looks: a white she-cat with an orange paw, tail tip, and splotch on her chest. She has brown eyes.

Personality: She's very stubborn but quite funny. She has a crush on Hawkfrost, and sometimes draws pictures of him. But her crafty mind finds ways to draw them without getting caught.(XD)

Other: Replacement Host?
8/14/2011 c1 5Pebblepaw10
Am I first to reveiw,I don't care anyway here's an intern:

Name:Pebblepaw

Apperence:Sleek she-cat with pale silver fur and sky blue eyes.She is very cute

Love:she has a huge crush on Jayfeather, but it's more like a fangirlish crush.

Personality:she is kind but a bit empty-headed and ditzy at some times.Only sometimes though