FanFiction.Net
for Small Stuff

2/11/2022 c1 611Ghostwriter
Aww Steve...yeah I can see him doing ALL of this. Well done.
1/30/2016 c1 14Karree Elaine
Hilarious and would probably be absolutely true if there really was a straight-laced, old-fashioned, gorgeous, time-displaced superhero. I'm truly bummed I can't really date him, lol.
7/21/2015 c1 2LadyAmerica82
I'm not usually one to read very short ficlets, but your summary pulled me in. I wanted to see the things you chose and you did not disappoint. I can totally see Steve being in agreement with this. Your writing is well-formed and overall I enjoyed this very much!
9/16/2014 c1 Tanu
This was perfect! :)
5/1/2014 c1 alessfansama
This is really cute! I liked it a lot!
3/12/2013 c1 1Daughter of the North
"Maybe he'll even learn how to text, since it seem a polite thing to when standing in line."
I feel that reviewing just for the sake of this quote I'd the right thing to do. It seems cruel to enjoy a sentence so much and not thank you!
7/17/2012 c1 Guest
Very cute. The stuff about anime and music made me think about how grateful he'd probably be for the fact that Youtube has a whole bunch of old Disney cartoons, stuff that was probably shown in the cinemas when he was a kid. I mean like the old Donald Duck anti-Nazi propaganda ones and just the silly ones that they showed before the movies. He'd probably be happy that it was still around and that he could find it whenever he wanted. This was a very good fic, and you showed his gradual adjusting to the modern world in a fun, believable way. Excellent job!
7/13/2012 c1 10Ziva Lou
You have no idea how freaking scary and funny this was to me! Funny because, well, Steve Modern Tech giggles, but a little scary because this proves the point my heart has been trying to make with my brain for years: I SO do not belong in 2012. Technology hates me and is far too confusing. Maybe I belong in 1942 with Steve instead...even Skinny Steve would be nice...Super!Steve is pretty hot though...

Anyway, it was really good :D
5/15/2012 c1 11Sirro134
I don't know about him liking Anime but it sounds pretty good

Like :)
5/10/2012 c1 AliceFalls
The only thing I feel this is missing? Hetalia. Captain America: America. XD I love the comparison. They are each other! Please write another chapter of some- wait, what happens when the other guys find him watching Ouran? Because my family is always like "WTF are you watching?"
2/19/2012 c1 daydreambuff
I like this. I like how you write Steve.
11/3/2011 c1 Jk
Very funny

God bless
9/30/2011 c1 daemonkieran
Capt. America as an otaku. Heh.
9/9/2011 c1 lazyguy90
Heh, pretty amusing. Nice work.
9/7/2011 c1 30A Grayer Shade of Gray
Cute, but I think you miss the head of the nail with the Anime thing. Remember, where Rogers is from, Japan is the enemy and he has been taught that they are evil. Also, I don't really think silly, funny anime would be his cup of tea. He'd probably enjoy the History Channel, Discovery and SpeedVision more than Anime.

Second, he's probably more impressed with computers -in general- than specific programs, especially ones that require a fairly high level of skill and computer literacy to use.

But, all in all, very cute.
23 Page 1 2 Next »