FanFiction.Net
for Nightmare or Reality

6/3/2012 c8 6CJSakura
I love this story!
10/24/2011 c8 11Kaida-14Kage
Awww i hope you find a job soon-best of luck!

And update when you can please :)
10/4/2011 c8 44kakashikrazy256
Awww, i'm sorry. Hope you can find a good job! I'll always be waiting for a new chapter from you. GOOD LUCK!
9/30/2011 c7 Rin-chan
Yay, Vermouth~

update soon please... because your story is AWESOME!
9/10/2011 c7 kakashikrazy256
Cliffhangers are good for building up suspense but its hard to wait for more becuz ur story is sooo awesome. Vermouth makes an appearance! Can't wait,update soon!
9/6/2011 c6 kakashikrazy256
Nice chapter! Kaito and Conan are going to work together! Yes! Update soon.
9/2/2011 c5 kakashikrazy256
Kaito's going back? Awww I wanted more action. You could have made him stay longer. How bout the jewel malfunctions and he can't go back just yet? ;) But it's still super good! UPDATE!
8/30/2011 c4 kakashikrazy256
Yay! Kid's coming back. Aoko, how could you marry Hakuba? I thought Kaito was going to be your only love. Just like how Ran will alway be waiting for Shinichi!
8/24/2011 c3 Firepaw
Eh, I know one where she died in a car accident, saving Conans life, and making Conan blood-phobic. But only the real thing, not pictures or movies or anything ;)
8/19/2011 c3 kakashikrazy256
RAn died too, feel so bad for Conan. Kaito! GO comfort your tantei-kun! Please update!
8/16/2011 c2 kakashikrazy256
Kaito seriously has no idea that Conan is depressed. That flashback was sad. Haibara... Anyway nice chapter update soon!
8/15/2011 c1 6Niwaki
nice please continue soon
8/12/2011 c1 44kakashikrazy256
Update please. I like this story sooo much. Time travel is the best. Hope to see you write more!