FanFiction.Net
for Reading Cameron Ann Morgan: LYKY

8/14/2011 c2 3doctorwhoamie
Zach should be there
8/14/2011 c2 3zammieloverforever
love it thats what im talking about update soon this is really good i wonder how bex will react when she sees what cammie wrote about her dad being mia and her not knowing update soon please im begging*gets down on knees and begs*please
8/14/2011 c2 Tash-splashx
That was so good and funny as well

Please update soon!
8/14/2011 c2 Guest
I LOVE IT! Are you going to write every page if every book? I think you should just take bits, but that's just my opinion. Update soon! Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to login!

Chelly
8/14/2011 c2 Guest

Chelly
8/14/2011 c2 3GallagherBlackthorneZammie
omg I loved it! and maybe it could be abby that just so happens to be there because she heard cammie's gone
8/13/2011 c1 3zammieloverforever
Thats good update soon love it i think the person at the door should be zach or mr.solomon
8/12/2011 c1 1ColorGuardAng
Its either Zach, Mr.Solomon, or Cammie's Mom! Its got to be Zach! I know it in my heart is him! Please let it be Zach! And update as soon as you can please!
8/12/2011 c1 1SpiesDoBadThingsForGoodeReason
omg! is is zach?
8/12/2011 c1 3GallagherBlackthorneZammie
hmm...I think cammie's mom
8/12/2011 c1 crumblefairy
Please update soon! I loved how in the very first chapter, there is a cliffhanger! I think it's Zach, and I really hope im right! Update!
8/12/2011 c1 5Life-in-pink
IT IS ZACH? It's gotta be Zach. Please let it be Zach! :D I hope you update soon, I want to know what happens! arrgghhhh
27 « Prev Page 1 2