for Wolf Kill

3/18/2013 c10 2GaaraSandNiN
wow...fantastic last second twist.
10/7/2011 c8 2elizi02
At last the brothers have reunited! Simon might be an asshole at first, atleast he helped Derek here...

Aww..poor Derek. He's missing Chloe so much. I hope their reunion (please let there be!) would be great and sweet..
10/7/2011 c8 1CeCsep
Yay you used my idea of the tattoo!
10/6/2011 c8 17Boredsowritting01
you wrote the lullaby? its good! Can't wait for the next chapter
10/1/2011 c7 Boredsowritting01
Wait, wait, wait. (I'm think in this thing and just comeration) okay, so Simon's Mate(Um?) Chloe, Kit, and that other angel are all cought. along with the people thats with Kit. The only people thats NOT caught is Simon, Derek, and Neil. Except, Neil is in on it? Andrew wants to kill Kit and all his friends cause they 'killed' Andrew's Wife? Neil, hes just insane. Simon still like Chloe, Dereks in love with Chloe. And they can here each other in there heads. (Chloe, That Angel, and Simon's Mate) Neil and Kit can hear each other but not the others thats with Kit in that um dunage.(Spelt that wrong) So, Is my brain working right through this story?
9/30/2011 c7 2elizi02
Aww... Niall is just soooo...HILARIOUS! haha! Oh mi gad... I'm being crazy now, too! .

Anyway, another funny and great chappie! But man, it sounds like Lily likes Derek! And that's not good. I hope Simon accept her now! That's just wrong...Derek ending up with another girl and not Chloe...ugh.

But, yeah, great chappie! Can't wait for the rest!=)
9/18/2011 c6 10Dazzy Dizzie
This is a good story. Why aren't there more reviews about how great this story is? I like how you write. Update whenever you can 'kay?
9/7/2011 c5 17Boredsowritting01
What does OOC/ OC mean?
8/30/2011 c4 Boredsowritting01
Can't wait for the next one!
8/23/2011 c3 Too lazy to log in
I seriously love your story :) Please don't kill them! I'd say kill Simon because I hate him right now but, I like Lily and that would hurt her so, don't hahaha. Um, anywho, great story :)
8/18/2011 c2 1Charchampagne
I like it but it need drama or it's gonna die.
8/17/2011 c2 2elizi02
OMG what happened to Chloe? And weren't they like, carrying her while they were running? How come she got left behind? Dumb adults. Kidding! =)

I like it anyways! The love triangle..wow. And there wasn't really a love triengle or something. Just foolish guys that doesn't want to believe.

Please update again soon! I don't think Derek is OOC. =)
8/16/2011 c2 4moon-called-princess
8/14/2011 c1 moon-called-princess
:D
8/13/2011 c1 AnnieHonson
Sorry it took long to review, I have pretty lazy lately. I love the new story and I think that the puppy thing was absolutely adorable! Awwwww! Derek, get your lazy ass moving and go to your mate! Simon, go to hell and get raped by the Devil. LOL, I'm really hyper right now so if nothing makes sense, I'm sorry. LOL

-Annie