for Near Death Experience

10/2/2011 c3 Cerberusx
I would have thought a party from Pinkie Pie would be the way to go or go to a party thrown by DJ Pony-3.
10/2/2011 c2 Cerberusx
Awesome story so far. If I had to guess, Death/Reaper has a bit of a crush on Pinwheel.
10/2/2011 c1 Cerberusx
Oh I like this. I found it on Equestria Daily. And I loved the cover picture, that's what got be to read this. Do you have more artwork for this fanfic? Because I'd love to see it.
9/28/2011 c13 Alister Ashter
Liked the new chapter, Death going to school didn't see that one coming. Anyway I am officially hooked on this story. My thanks to the author. Anyway good work can't wait to read what happens next.

Alister out!
9/27/2011 c13 Evil Paladin
Greatest chapter of all time. Ever. I loved Pale Hoof revealing Diamond Tiara's and Silver Spoon's ultimate fate to them and telling them that their ass marks are pointless. Inaddition, I found the CMC's reaction to Scootaloo's revival hilarious. As far as killing of anyone in the CMC, Scootaloo is the one to kill without getting too much backlash.
9/27/2011 c13 Torgamous
I had never considered death to be a side-effect of sharing before. This fic is helping me view things in completely new ways.
9/26/2011 c13 NoIsY-LaUgH
OMG! Too funny! I like the two last lines. This was just perfect. I loved this chapter. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's fates are kind of funny when Pale Hoof explains it...XD. Good story. Keep up the good work.
9/26/2011 c13 47Evowizard25
Okay, not going to lie. Uncool, Pale Hoof. Uncool. Telling two fillies their going to hell. That's just flat out mean. I know most people don't care for them, but I think they could get nicer with age. Come on. Their just little fillies. Rich fillies usual think their better then everyone else, but are secretly very lonely. I wouldn't doubt the fact that their parents (Especially Diamond Tiara, who I think is the better of the two)leave them constantly alone. And that makes me sad. So, bad death. Bad boy. Pinwheel, you need to put him in his place.

And Pale Hoof's idea of sharing...Remind me never to share anything with him. EVER! (Poor Scootaloo. At least she's not really dead.) I hope you continue soon.

Sincerely,

Evo
9/26/2011 c13 LOL
"'DIAMOND TIARA AND SILVER SPOON ARE OF NO CONCERN TO ME. THEY SHALL HAVE A WARM PLACE IN HELL FOR THEIR MOCKERY.'"

LOL xD stopped reading just to lol at that xD
9/26/2011 c13 SleepyPyromancer
I laughed all the way through this chapter.

Sending death to school? Priceless! And that ending line, it was fantabulous! XD
9/25/2011 c13 Bladedragon326
I liked the part when Cherilee compared the GRIM REAPER to a special needs child.
9/25/2011 c13 Jjvalour
. . . that was incredibly disturbing . . .

Slanderers go to hell? That's really harsh.

And Tiara's and Silver Spoon's fates are kinda mean. :(
9/25/2011 c13 1IvoryGuard
" 'DIAMOND TIARA AND SILVER SPOON ARE OF NO CONCERN TO ME. THEY SHALL HAVE A WARM PLACE IN HELL FOR THEIR MOCKERY.'"

Holy crap! I lol'd.
9/25/2011 c12 JV-Tosshin
After numerous tries, I finally succeed in actually reviewing. FanFiction won't let me log on that much, for some reason.

It's a really nuce story, creepy and kind of funny at the same time. Can't wait to see the continuation.
9/23/2011 c12 Alister Ashter
I just finished the new chapter and I must say not a whole lot happened. Well to be put blunt it was just a long talk about dresses. I think it might be biulding up for something. On that note I wan't to read more so update soon.

P.S. I admire the way you add a plot for pinwheel and pale hoof in art of the dress. How you managed that with out into messing up the plot, I find it rather iteresting. Like rewatching the series and relizing you missed something.

Anyway Alister out.