for Near Death Experience

9/21/2011 c11 Moric
Ahhh, here we are again. A wonderful story rivaling that of one of the "mainstream" famous authors, such as Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, and even that oldy Shakespeare. Through your superior pacing, excellent suspense, and originality, you have earned yourself one loyal fan. Fermitas!
9/21/2011 c11 surtur
Great story so far! Shades of Pratchett without being derivative. Can't wait to see how Pinwheel and Pale Hoof's relationship develops.
9/18/2011 c11 1Beige Lantern
WHOA

Mood Whiplash much?

Anyway, I really like this story. It manages to be absolutely hilarious while still maintaining dark and kinda creepy undertones. This last chapter was pretty good too, although... the Ursa's death COULD have been toned down... just a little bit ^^;
9/18/2011 c11 Alister Ashter
I love this story. Death as pony that is creative. It is romantic and funny keep up the good work and please update soon.
9/16/2011 c11 oblivionknight7
Pinwheel he's killing stuff for you, that's the ultimate expression of love!
9/16/2011 c11 47Evowizard25
I always knew dragons would put up a fight. It takes more then just simple old Death (no matter how impressive) To take down a dragon. But, even they grow tire. Still, it was still epic to see Death take on the Ursa. (Is that the same ursa from the show? If so, what about the baby? :( ) Now, Thank you for updating. I hope you update again soon.

Sincerely,

Evo
9/16/2011 c11 3Obscureish
Death does not screw around when fighting.
9/15/2011 c10 1Draco Dei
Liking this. I suspect that Death might count her mortal life as a sufficient courtship, and arrange facilities for her to stay in the world between worlds after her NATURAL death... or maybe they can live in Heaven. I forget if he is allowed there. Come to that, if she doesn't mind dying once a day (and it doesn't break the universe too much) they wouldn't even have to wait that long to get married...

I know that is hopefully many many months in the future (can't see an immortal being having a whirlwind romance really), but I like to think long-term.
9/15/2011 c8 Draco Dei
she doubted that she'd what they were saying.

-Need to insert an "understand" or a "comprehend" or some such into this phrase.
9/11/2011 c10 blackeagle642
MORE PLEASE! This is so good!
9/8/2011 c10 Mikhail Klepfish
This is perhaps the best pony fic I have ever read. The story is gripping, the characters are incredibly enticing, the love relationship between Death and Pinwheel is just incredibly deep and philosophical. I mean this is the kind of thing I could write a 15 page literary paper on. I don't even know what to think. I'm going to have to take time out of my life to think about the moral and ethical philosophies of being in a relationship with a godlike being. That's how good it is.

Just, wow. I can't wait to see what the sequel will be for this story. There is so much more that can be done with this. Perhaps an adventure with Pale Hoof, fighting demons? Return of Thunderhead and Philomele? Perhaps some more crazy antics? The list goes on and on. Bravo.
9/8/2011 c9 Mikhail
You are an incredible writer. Each of your chapters keeps getting better and better. I'm so excited to read the next one.
9/5/2011 c10 Jjvalour
2-part update! :)

Still liking it :)

On the positive side of this relationship, at least Death probably won't have to worry too much about anyone else trying to woo Pinwheel away. :P
9/5/2011 c10 3Obscureish
Ye ghasts, this story is an interesting one.

...

Is anyone else imagining Death with the voice of Stephen Fry?
9/4/2011 c8 1clearlyclaraoswin
I really like it.

Even though Shadowhoof is a little creepy.. it's like a Bella/edward kinda relationship.

Bookmark'd.