for Near Death Experience

11/29/2012 c1 JeanMich02
This is a really great fanfic. :)
This fanfic should be a episode. Really great.
10/31/2012 c27 1black-heroin-girl
awww!sweet
8/18/2012 c1 Must-Have-Mustache
I have to give you major props for developing the MOST true to show OC ever in Pinwheel. I grew to really care for her and had no problems at all seeing her really exist in Equestria.
8/10/2012 c1 1K3tK0t
wow...great chapter. i hope thunder and philomel get back too sometime.:)
6/25/2012 c27 Alister Ashter
It took me a while to get back into the swing of reading these. This story be my favorite of course I needed to finish it. What a great story it was... I am almost sad to see it come to a end. However the ending was great. I like to send my thanks to the author of this fine story. Hope to see more like it in the future.

Anyway thats all I have to say so yeah... Alister out!
5/5/2012 c27 jman377355
Nice story. Ending came up unexpectedly fast for me though. Overall I quite liked it.
5/1/2012 c1 Jake
make it a video on youtube!
4/29/2012 c27 Mikhail
What an amazing story! I liked it a lot, and I read it all the way to the end. Everything was amazing, though honestly I felt the ending was a bit anticlimactic. Still, very good. I liked it a lot.
4/16/2012 c27 ben
i loved it it was one of the best story i've ever read but i wish i wish it did'ent end and if you come out with a new story please let me know lol you should do a sequle near death dauthter experience lol but my anyway my review 10 out of 10 i loved comeing home from school to read a few more chapter
4/10/2012 c27 Whirlwind
Awwww, love the ending. I was worried that it was going to be sad, but I'm glad I was wrong. Beautifully written, original idea for a fanfic.
4/9/2012 c19 Mike
What a great story! How you manage to balance the horror and seriousness of an eternal pony like the God of Death with the absolutely hilarious and heart-wrenching relationship he has going with Pinwheel, I'll never know. It's a horribly sadistic piece of romantic art. Very well done.
4/8/2012 c27 apocalipse
this is a realy awesome fanfic and why isn't death's brother War introduced.
4/8/2012 c15 Kurtispj5
Just hit me... Is Pale Hoof based at all off of Prachett's Death? Y'know, TALKS ALL IN CAPS, socially awkward gent?

Loving the story.
4/7/2012 c6 Freedom
the second seal has broken
4/7/2012 c1 Turtlz
This should definately be a real episode! I was waiting for a story like this since i first started watching MLP.
204 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »