for Near Death Experience

3/26/2012 c24 FeatherWishes
This was the first pony fanfiction I read and it has done nothing but make me wish I could read more. You have an exceptional talent at writing and I am eager to see what happens with Pinwheel and Pale Hoof. Thank you for sharing this story!
3/26/2012 c24 Hollyheart777
Oh, Pale Hoof... X3
3/26/2012 c24 jman377355
Damn, he really needs to stop killing ponies. Not exactly helping his case.
3/19/2012 c23 ganonfan117
I love this story, it's become less of a gutbursting hillarity story (no pun intended), and become more of a beautiful relationship fic. I like how you transitioned this story and the direction it is taking. I hope to read more soon, a new chapter from you is what I always look forward to in my fourty hour work weeks. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this story... Oh, and I still think of you as a sick and twisted individual, but it's not a bad thing, really.
3/19/2012 c23 jman377355
What would happen if Celestia killed or imprisoned Death? Great chapter, nice and steady progress.
3/18/2012 c5 Feign of Autumn
(I know I'm so far behind but IDC!) Well, It's not like Pinwheel can't see death anytime, all she has to is kill herself! :D Story is going great really enjoying it, looking forward to see how the characters (and relationships) progress. If you look carefully; no constructive criticism, which means *dramatic pause* U DO GOOD!

Feign of Autumn
3/18/2012 c10 NeonEclipse
So, i've been reading this and so far...

I REALLY LIKE IT!

very good work. I'm surprised I overlooked this story for so long because I thought it would be too gruesome but it seem I was wrong. I will be sure to follow this story. Once again great work on writing this.
3/18/2012 c2 19That One Shield Girl-Cheyenna
WHAT? IS PINWHEEL INSANE? SHE KILLED HERSELF 2 SEE IF IT WAS ALL A DREAM! cool shit.
3/18/2012 c23 DoctorWhooves
Bonnie and Clyde moment, yay just hope it wont end like them.

Their running for the dragon cave probably.
3/16/2012 c22 jman377355
Good chapter, figured the reveal would come up. Wonder if he'll revive the waiter?
3/11/2012 c22 Hollyheart777
As usual... Just, wow! This is just so unpredictable... I adore it as usual! Thanks to you, I've broken my OCD bedtime rituals... XD Keep it up!
3/7/2012 c1 halozombie298
Is Pale Hoof a mortal pony now? If so, why didn't he turn full mortal before when he was trying to have a romantic time with Pinwheel?
3/7/2012 c21 489undklape
the only why death could get help with dating now is from princes luna. like not shouting at other pony's you know thing not to do that don't creep other pony's right the f$*& out. she like the only one who dosen't hate death... don't believe me read part 20 a bit closer. ^_^
3/6/2012 c21 jman377355
So Palehoof couldn't stay away for long. Looking forward to more.
3/6/2012 c21 DoctorWhooves
Yay so now he stalks her as a mortal pony.

He could really use the spa treatment, but other then that now they can have a proper mortal romance if he doesnt creep the living hell out of her, or he will mess up by romancing her and not telling her who he really is (even if hiding his cutie mark would be hard)
204 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »