for Near Death Experience

2/21/2012 c19 Cerberusx
Oh wow what an exciting chapter! I'm so looking forward to the next part. I'm so curious about what you'll do with Death in the next part. I must say that I love what your doing with Death. After all he is a 'God' and is more powerful then anyone and I think he could beat the Elements of Harmony. Because Celestia can't kill or imprison Death because he's the only one that can be the Reaper. And the Elements of Harmony can't touch him in his realm. After all how can they get there if he closes the portal.
2/21/2012 c19 Hollyheart777

That's all I can say. I'm just speechless... Amazing~
2/13/2012 c10 4Slesh
This is friggin amazing. I wish I was this good!
2/12/2012 c8 gf117
You, my friend, are a sick and twisted sick-fuck individual who really ought to get a CATscan, but you make me laugh. And I can't stop laughing. *Story Added to Favorites*
2/11/2012 c14 1Draco Dei
"OLD AGE." He concluded, returning to his pudding.

-Nice way for her to become more comfortable with him. It sounds like it was probably her idea.

"IT REMINDS ME OF FRESHLY TURNED GRAVE DIRT. SUBLIME."

-Fresh perspectives on familiar things are often very enlightening.

"Yeah! I wanna know how to raise the dead too!"

-This is so INNOCENT! She is honestly enthusiastic about learning about a new form of magic! And really, why not? I mean only screw-ups make zombies, so... I mean it would be really cool actually if she COULD learn that, but it is just so many orders of magnitude beyond her it isn't even funny.

"Fluttershy can handle them. They're well behaved girls."

-If only she knew just what it took for Fluttershy to earn their respect.

The crusaders sat indignantly on the sofa, hooves folded.

-You know... Scootaloo is going to look back on this, see just how foolish she was being... and then she is going to go on to be a forward recon scout for Celestia or something, because after that, NOTHING will be able to scare her.

"THEY WISHED FOR A DEMONSTRATION." Pale Hoof answered coolly.

"I don't care! No reaping the fillies."

-This once again underscores just how marvelous deranged this match-up is... good thing Pinwheel seems to be up to it. Any ACTUALLY normal mare would have gone mad from the revelation by now... shoot, aside from killing herself that second time, she is showing more mental stability that the Mane Six.

"FILLIES, LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU. YOUR LIVES ARE BUT SMALL FLICKERS OF ENERGY IN A VAST, UNFEELING VOID OF CHAOS. YOU FLASH BRIGHTLY AND THEN YOU ARE GONE, LEAVING NO MARK ON THIS INFINITE, TIMELESS ABYSS WE FIND OURSELVES IN. WHATEVER YOU DO IN THIS LIFE WILL NOT MATTER. WHY, THEN, DO YOU WORRY SO OVER YOUR ARSE SYMBOLS? THEY WILL CHANGE NOTHING. YOUR LIVES WILL BE BRIEF AND MEANINGLESS WITH OR WITHOUT CUTIE MARKS."

-I imagine him saying this in Ben Stein's voice or something... he is merely stating the facts as he sees them, not being emo or trying to depress anyone.

"Hey! Fluttershy already sang that one for us!"

-Familiarity is a GOOD thing in a lullaby actually... I should think.

Outside, an owl fell dead on the porch.

-... I hope it wasn't one of Owlysious's(sp?) relatives?

"MY CHILD WOULD LIVE A FALSE LIFE. I WOULD NOT WISH THAT FOR ANY PONY."

-One wonders what the pragmatic implications of that would be... I am sure that Twilight could make a journal article out of the subject.

but there was a hint of melancholy in it that Pinwheel had never heard before.

-Hey, if the CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS leave him wistful for fatherhood, he must be pretty desirous of the idea.
2/11/2012 c1 Hollyheart777
Absolutely amazing as usual~! Can't wait for more!

And don't listen to the haters! (coughcoughBieberlover) I mean... Look at THEIR writing... XD
2/8/2012 c17 Warets
A demi-goddess like Celestia trying to punish death himself? That sounds like a fun riddle. Either way, great story. Love it so much.
2/6/2012 c17 DoctorWhooves
Up until now i wouldnt have thought he would do something like this,but now that he did taking away Celestias Immortality is a possibility also if she makes him to mad or he is still trying to teach the ponies the fear of death (what better way then to kill their "Godess")

Of course that would be a disaster for the world and just make things worse, but Celestia and Pinwheel could trick him and Celestia sealing his powers or something temporary,until he calms down...

that would give new options for the romance also if it doesnt destroy it with the "betrayal", but he could get over it and see he was wrong probably.
2/5/2012 c17 Cerberusx
Interesting chapter, but Celestia can't punish Death! It's not possible compared to him she is a powerless mortal. He holds all the power. I know he said he wouldn't take away Celestia's immortality or hurt her. You can't kill or hurt Death, nor should one ever consider it. He can't take Celestia immortality since she holds the world together, but he can hurt 'her' ponies. He is a GOD!

I don't mean to be rude, but come on, Celestia can't hurt Death! She can't do anything to him or risk invoking his wrath.
1/24/2012 c1 Hollyheart777
Amazing as usual, keep up the updates! I read this chapter when it first was posted, but only got around to reviewing now. ^^' As many have said below me, love the skeleton thing, Pale Hoof is just so smooth!

Yesterday, I played Story of the Blanks, and the first time I saw a zombie pony, I screamed "PALE HOOF!" XD
1/15/2012 c16 JV-Tosshin
The imminent arrival of Pinwheel keeling over once again seems ominously close.
1/15/2012 c16 DoctorWhooves
"...YOU HAVE A VERY WELL FORMED SKELETON."

:D :D :D aww hes being sweet.

Whats the next compliment? "YOUR PELVIS IS EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE,PERFECT FOR GIVING BIRTH"

lol
1/14/2012 c16 Cerberusx
Cool chapter, but doesn't Pinwheel have enough money for 10 life times considering she knows about the dragon hord cave, filled with gold and gems.
1/14/2012 c16 8Multiversity
"You have a very well formed skeleton."

You are a genius.