for Near Death Experience

12/26/2011 c1 jman377355
Nice start. Death was interesting. Not sure where this story will go exactly yet. Will go on.
12/26/2011 c13 Gazing Eye
this chapter can be summed uo in 1 word:

ROFLMAOWTFBBQ

p.s. this is frickin hilariouis!
11/25/2011 c14 IchigoMxHarryP
Eerr... Why did he scream..? It's still a good story, though.
11/23/2011 c14 aCEMANIa
Oh god, I can't stop laughing! I want to see where you can take this.
11/23/2011 c14 Alister Ashter
Just finished the new chapter. Loved it keep up the good work and can't wait to read more.
11/22/2011 c14 Jjvalour
"FILLIES, LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU. YOUR LIVES ARE BUT SMALL FLICKERS OF ENERGY IN A VAST, UNFEELING VOID OF CHAOS. YOU FLASH BRIGHTLY AND THEN YOU ARE GONE, LEAVING NO MARK ON THIS INFINITE, TIMELESS ABYSS WE FIND OURSELVES IN. WHATEVER YOU DO IN THIS LIFE WILL NOT MATTER. WHY, THEN, DO YOU WORRY SO OVER YOUR ARSE SYMBOLS? THEY WILL CHANGE NOTHING. YOUR LIVES WILL BE BRIEF AND MEANINGLESS WITH OR WITHOUT CUTIE MARKS."

Shows what he knows. :P
11/22/2011 c14 Cerberusx
Awesome chapter. I really enjoy this fanfic a lot. It's so entertaining and fun to read.
11/22/2011 c14 14basalisk120
Aww, you can't not love the big guy.
11/22/2011 c14 DoctorWhooves
"I SHALL RECITE ONE OF THE MOST ANCIENT OF THEM FOR YOU."

Hush now quiet now...

Then it happened xD

i laughed pretty hard at that,his reaction to being someone already sang it to them xD
11/22/2011 c14 Hollyheart777
Hi, it's me from DA! ^^ Just want to say thanks for updating, and awesome chapter as usual! Can't wait for the next!
11/22/2011 c14 1jalapenowayne
Holy fucking crap, a new episode! This like one of the best sitcoms EVAR! I love the way you personify death with a mixture of dry comedy, fear, awkward apathy and a hint of compassion. Pinwheel is great too and the way she plays off of Pale Hoof is great and balances out the scenes.

I laughed so hard at the scene where he was playing on icing one on of the CMC's to quell their curiosity and the lullaby scene.

Then the story ends with kind of a melancholy moment between PinWheel and Pale Hoof, that I thought was nice.

Like the song goes, "Don't fear the reaper."
11/20/2011 c13 PaleHoof3
Please please please tell me that you haven't given up on this story... Please! I stumbled across it yesterday, and I fell in love with it! Better yet- I didn't even like MLP until now! There are a few errors throughout, but nothing that made me wanna scream. I'm really not a picky reader, so I barely noticed most of them. I adore this story so incredibly much! It's so adorable, the touches of humor are great, just... Everything! Please please update soon, or else I'll cry so much!
11/8/2011 c13 iron sights
did you die?~
11/6/2011 c13 IchigoMxHarryP
Hadles. You need to update. I have waited for a month and I want to read more!-insert rant about updating here-
10/18/2011 c13 hunterfisk
very enjoyable story, tho peoples comments on it are weird... cant wait for the next chapter. good job mate!
204 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »