FanFiction.Net
for Obliviate

2/21/2015 c2 Guest
Depressing much?
6/20/2013 c2 1Odyssean
Wow. I don't even ship Drarry, but...wow. That was pretty awesome.
9/29/2012 c2 2ebony2714
"Eff you, you b**ch!"

Sorry, that was me to Harry. I got really involved with Draco in the first chapter and now I hate that prick.

As from a reader's point of view, that was amazing. Mostly your way of thinking and how you put it into two different POVs, AND used second person.
But...why would you do this to my heart? :'-(

P.S. I think the flashback-tags were not necessary. You already put them in italics and gave the setting; that would've been enough explanation.
9/29/2012 c1 ebony2714
No. No, no, nooo! :'(

[I don't usually cry in fics, but...*sniff* Well, you suck!]
11/25/2011 c2 forever reading
please make a sequel!this story was awesome(made me cry) & i think a sequel would be great!
10/11/2011 c2 1account deleted 1234567890
Hey~ if you don't already have a beta, I'll do it for you ^~^ also, YOU MADE ME CRY DX It was beautiful. I think maybe, you could write an alternate ending. Like Harry realizing that now that Draco's forgotten everything, he really did have so much to lose and he wants it back~ does that make sense?
9/15/2011 c2 Akira.Xian sheng K
Wah~! That was sad! You're making me cry!
8/19/2011 c2 Shadow Kitsune67
): Poor Draco. Ew Ginny. Would've been nice if there had been some explanation to his actions but. . .other than that. Nice job, glad Draco had a happy ending at least ^^
8/16/2011 c1 forever reading
nnnnnoooooo!wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?at least draco's...happy?i hope harry's happy with...ginny.(pukes)i wonder who draco will end up with.
8/15/2011 c1 4Jenny151618
This is a sad story but i loved it! Great job!
8/15/2011 c2 16anon azure
I have but one word to this story... ouch...
8/15/2011 c2 28Galadriell
Oh, no, no, no, no, no! You can't end it there! I want more! A sequel where Harry tries to win Draco back would be great (hint, hint). So, to be honest, I liked the first chapter the best. I just love reading Draco's POV when he's all high and mighty. A little less swearing would be nice, but, as I have already read in your profile, you are trying to cut back, right? ;D And even if it's the same amount of swearing, try some variety. It's fun, believe me... o_O No experience whatsoever...

Anyway, the reason I liked the first chapter better was because I felt like the second chapter was lacking in emotions from Harry. I would have liked to see more horror when he realized that Draco had actually forgotten him. I would have liked to see less happy!Draco and more... Slytherin!Draco, I guess, if that makes any sense. Like, even if he doesn't remember Harry, he still retained all the Slytherin stuff from Hogwarts. In fact, I think it'd be cool if Draco just swore at Harry dismissively and walked away. Then Harry could chase after Draco in an attempt to get him to talk, to which Draco acts weirded out. (Again, hints for the sequel, ahahahah!)

Amazing job for your first Drarry fic! Loved the concept! I would love to see this be developed into a chapter fic, if it's possible for you. What do you think? There are so many under-stories to this, like how they started out in school and what everyone thought of it and how their relationship changed over the years and stuff. Play around with it, it's fun :D

Oh, and I like the first-person way you wrote this. I should write a fic that way. It's so hard to embody your characters, though... Especially when you're a girl who is writing a boy. Love your Draco, not so sure about jerk!Harry ;D I guess it's because I'm am SO used to jerk!Draco! Keep it up!
8/14/2011 c2 8IloveRemusnSirius
hey i liked this, but it left me wondering u know, a perfect trait of a good writer. so i saw u were looking 4 a beta reader n i would love to fill n the position. if u agree then just let me know ttyl
8/14/2011 c2 h8dworld
The idea was good, I'm glad that it was Draco who was the one to forget things because I'm a bit tired of having Harry playing the damsel in distress kind of role however the story needs a bit of furnishing. I'm sure you'll achieve that as the time goes on and you've become more comfortable with writing your ideas.

There's this thing though that needs questioning in your story.

How did Harry and Draco ended up together?

How come Harry decided to end things with Draco?

What does Ginny have to do with things when it was stated that Harry doesn't see her as a lover(as stated by Draco and was said by Harry to Draco)?

Why is Draco using the term 'Dude' to refer to Harry? (He's acting like a commoner as oppose to his heritage)

Well, that's all ^^. I hope I didn't offend you or anything.
8/13/2011 c2 wadewilsun
Harry is such a douche bag, did Ginny give him a love potion or something, no one in their right mind would leave Draco Malfoy :L

Anyway, it's a good story, you should definitely think about doing more Drarry fics. I love your pen name by the way, it's awesome! xD
18 Page 1 2 Next »