for Rekindling the Flames

8/25/2014 c1 32Little Kunai
well done
1/23/2014 c1 PrincesaDeFuego
This is amazing! I have been looking for a beautiful story about the dragons for I don't know how long! YOU ARE AMAZING!
1/20/2014 c1 leafpoolas
Great job
9/22/2013 c1 56princess-snow510
Beautiful
8/19/2012 c1 2The Dark Door
A fantastic story. I like how the mating ritual mirrored that of eagles with the diving courtship. A very thorough story both biologically and emotionally. It also explains how the dragons were killed and how the two masters survived.

A phenomenal story!
6/27/2012 c1 88Terapsina
I completely LOVE this story.

It's rather weird that yours is one of only two fics based around the two dragons that taught Aang and Zuko the true way of firebending, I would have thought there'd be more.

But at least yours is a very good one.
8/18/2011 c1 46Maran Zelde
Interesting. Makes me wonder if Ran and Shaw (or however you spell it) and their offspring will be in the Legend of Korra.
8/13/2011 c1 Random Reader
Cute story. I'd like to think there are other colors of dragons, though. Maybe gold like the egg and/or sunstone we saw in the show? It would be interesting if the dragons represented the different possible colors of firebending. Red, blue, gold...White or orange as well, perhaps? But that's just me wondering. It would also be cool to have ashen gray dragons.
8/13/2011 c1 Nomorestoriesfriends